Omfg I need RFA reactions to Sick Rapper MC™ too pls
✿ Ask and you shall r e c e i v e. The request referred to is here.
- This boy looks at you, eyes sparkling, and whispers…
- “oh my god you’re so cool.”
- Yoosung is not cool. Yoosung is a nerd. But boy oh boy does he want to be for your sake, so he tries to learn to rap along with you.
- Unfortunately, he’s bad, like - just horribly, hilariously bad. He can’t keep time. He can’t keep rhythm. He gets embarrassed and stutters every time he tries to swear. But he tries so hard so you’ll think he’s “rad”.
- You do not think Yoosung is rad, but you just want to pinch his cute little cheeks.
- He ends up writing you the lyrics of a LOLOL rap song that you make a video for, and it goes totally viral. You end up doing more, and become a Youtube sensation.
- Yoosung is so proud, he brags about you to all of his internet friends.
- #1 in your fanclub.
- ok so he wants to be in a production with you stat
- can like, they make a Korean rap musical or something and make you the lead
- you’ve got so much talent
- Even though it’s not really what he does, he can admire what you do as a form of art. Pacing, rhythm, energy - you’ve got so much to you, so much life, and he’s in complete admiration of it.
- He tries to get you a deal with his producer, pushing that this will be a hip new thing that the youth will like. Secretly, he just wants to work with you, but he says he wants to get you a good job where you can do what you like.
- What clearly are good at.
- You produce some duo songs with him, where he does the nice, pretty chorus and you do the quick, fast paced verses. You end up getting kind of a cult following, and the media stars making a buzz about you - the hip Korean rapper - and Zen, the beautiful Korean star.
- Zen is so happy. Bless. He gets to share his creative success with you and he’s over the moon.
- w-what is this
- she doesn’t understand
- she expected something as pretty as you to come out of your mouth and t-this is just
- ……..hey this is actually pretty catchy and cathartic.
- Much like death metal, rap is a great way to let out your feelings about the Man, and boy does JAEHEE NEED THAT
- She can’t really bring herself to join you in your shenanigans but she kinda likes it.
- One time, you do this, like… half-rap half-beat poetry thing for her, and it’s actually really romantic and she kind of melts.
- Jaehee has some kinda weird tastes.
- you introduced this man to so many new words that day.
- He has no idea about any of this lingo means, but he’s… fascinated, and he watches you with the same intensity that he stares at a business partner during a deal.
- He tries using some of the words he hears you say in the chatroom, and everyone BUSTS A GUT LAUGHING
- WHY ARE YOU CALLING SEVEN “MY MAN” AND “HOMEDAWG”
- do you want to be made famous, he’ll make you famous
- he buys a bunch of rap albums and listens to them like he’s listening to foreign language tapes. he’s going to learn to speak like you if it kills him.
- HE’S SO IN LOVE WITH YOU HOLY SHIT
- he thought you were perfect before but man
- m a n
- look at you BUSTING RAPS AND RHYMES
- you form a tag-team where you diss people in verse
- the both of you think really quickly and can drag people down to the dirt. think epic rap battles but it’s the two of you vs. the world and you always win.
- you start doing your gig in the chatroom, where - not only do you rhyme - but you include puns, jokes, and complicated references to programming and/or statistical analysis
- you are the nerdiest rappers on the planet.
- Seven gets you a pair of glasses that match his, and he practices Cool Poses with you for your songs.