“I’m gonna be here for you guys more.. and again I’m not making empty promises.. I won’t do that.. I’d never do that again.. but I will be better.”
- @markiplier is literally the most amazing person I have never met.. ❤ -
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and meet Tolkien to thank him. I would just thank him for all that he has done for me. He helped me through shitty times, made me happy and taught me so much about love, friendship and bravery. His work means so much to me and I’ll love him forever.
I don’t know, just some random transboy Keith headcanons
- Keith and Pidge are the best of friends cause it’s really nice having someone else who knows on some level what it’s like to be trans. Since Pidge is a transgirl and Keith a transboy they both find comfort in each other
- One time Keith’s binder broke, so he didn’t have a binder at all anymore, that being the only one he had. He felt really scared that now that he had nothing binding his chest that everyone would look at him differently. But no, everyone just went on like normal not even giving it a thought, which made him feel much better that it didn’t seem to matter to anyone
- Lance, actually being pretty good at making clothes, made Keith a brand new binder, though it did take some time and he had to take Keith’s old binder to look at how it was made. But not only did he make Keith a brand new binder he made him a few more and even fixed his old one
- Allura had found out that Keith didn’t like sleeping without his binder. Since she figured that that probably wasn’t very safe she gave him some of her workout bras(sports bras whatever haha) to sleep in. It would be safer and give him some comfort
- the slight pressure to his chest that the workout bras give Keith relaxes him and helps him sleep so much better. And it’s like way more comfortable as well
So yeah, I just have really strong feelings about Keith. I wanted to share some headcanons about him.
“You know, I get it,” Neil said. “Being raised as a superstar must be really, really difficult for you. Always a commodity, never a human being, not a single person in your family thinking you’re worth a damn off the court—yeah, sounds rough. Kevin and I talk about your intricate and endless daddy issues all the time. I know it’s not entirely your fault that you are mentally unbalanced and infected with these delusions of grandeur, and I know you’re physically incapable of holding a decent conversation with anyone like every other normal human being can, but I don’t think any of us should have to put up with this much of your bullshit. Pity only gets you so many concessions, and you used yours up about six insults ago. So please, please, just shut the fuck up and leave us alone.”