Better storylines than that incredibly fake episode of Jane the Virgin
- Michael passes his exams and becomes a lawyer, defends Rafael and finds his birth parents
- Michael and Petra become superheroes and start chasing down sin rostro
- Michael comes to terms with Jane also dating Petra as well as being married to him but he’s totally ok with it
- Michael and Rafael argue about who gets to drive mateo to baseball practice (when he’s older) but instead they work it out and create their own league
- Michael passes his exams and starts working at airports trying to counteract the ban
- Michael has to help Luisa find a more suitable relationship (again)
- Jane and Michael have a second baby
- They have to plan a big catholic christening it’s very stressful
- Michael helps Jane publish her novel (it’s dedicated to him, mateo, xo, alba and rogelio)
- Jane and Michael live happily ever after and both die of natural causes
connor brown has 17 goals on the year don’t ever tell me that this boy hasn’t made a difference this year or that he’s somehow less than the other more notable rookies because he’s not out here smashing records left and right or getting media coverage out the ass. he’s a damn good player, he’s a consistent player, and he has absolutely made a difference for the team this season
I participated in compiling a fanart and poetry book for George Blagden’s birthday last year
(it was organized by the lovely Versailles fan group), and this was my contribution. My idea was to combine some of my favourite versions of him ^_^ I know that he got the book before his birthday and I hope this made him smile! <3
36 Reasons why Phantom Planet is most definitely only Danny’s dream
1) the whole thing starts in space???
2) WHILE in space a FIRE starts in the outside part…. no offense but uh,,, theres no oxygen in outta space? how would it burn? No logic
3)Tucker ended up mayor??????????
4) Danny gave up his powers and was totally stupid? but also how he gave up his powers is totally illogical? I mean the machine half killed him to begin with, so why didn’t it full kill him this time?
5) I refuse to acknowledge it as canon
6) i mean seriously? fire in space
7) Danny got statues all over the world for being a hero? da fuc
8) Why the skunk hair?
9) Danny knew about Vlad’s robot maddie from an earlier episode so it’s plausable that they’d appear
10) Why would a computer argue with itself???
11) How’d Vlad even get the map? and out in space?
12) When Danny went out int space to fight Vlad (in the very first minutes) why’d they need to open the cabin door thing for him to get out? He’s a ghost?
13)Also? He’s a ghost? He doesn’t need to breath? I’m pretty sure theres and episode where he’s underwater and can breath (or something i could be wrong) but still??? He’s dead?
14) Disastoroid? Really?
15) A blast would have to be freaking MASSIVE to send the ‘disasteroid’ out of orbit from the rings and across the solar system and into earth???
16) with what minimum wage workers deal with a ghost is probably not that big a deal…
17) Why would vlad hire teenagers to do the ghost hunting??? Surely theres more capable adults? Why would Vlad want to deal more with teenagers?
18) Master’s Blasters??????????????
19) I still refuse to acknowledge this as canon
20) Sam’s reaction was kinda really super dumb and not like her at all?
21) Every time Danny tried to best the Masters Blasters he ended up in only his underwhere? That nightmare 101 my friend
22) It is NOT that easy to take down that grass dude ghost man, fuck that
23) The ghost that the Master’s Blasters all took on were ones Danny had extreme trouble, yet the Blasters took them down super easy, which is also nightmare 101, making his self worth crumble
24) Didn’t we just fight that void/dream realm dude Nocturne?? He even appears in Phantom Planet? He’s probably just screwing with Danny
25) Tbh, Sam would’ve been more understanding, same with Jazz, cause like, have you meet those two? Danny was only fourteen, and he was fighting ghosts, not because he overly wanted to, but because he had to as no-one else could, and finally theres someone there who can do it really well, and Danny doesn’t need to anymore? Why shouldn’t he have taken that opportunity to give up his powers?
26) The portal almost didn’t work in the first place? Why the hell would the Fenton’s risk changing it in case it didn’t work again?
27) Seriously? what is up with the skunk hair man?
28) What was with Vlad going ghost like that? He wouldn’t do that? Da fuc
29) Also his plan was shit? Why was his plan so shit? ugh
30) What is a space nomad?
31) How is it that computer Maddie never got around to telling Vlad what the asteroid was made of?
32) What was up with Danny getting his powers back through the many ghostly plasma blasts? It don’t work like that?
33) Why didn’t Danny go to Clock work?
34) Did the guys in white kill Freakshow???
35) TUCKER BECAME MAYOR WHAT THE FUCK????????
36) If Halfa’s turn human when they go unconcious being a free roaming space nomad isn’t probably the best escape