Happy Birthday to @skulls-monster
Here are some skeleton headcanons to celebrate! If anyone has any skele-related things (e.g headcanons, ideas, writings, pictures), please send them in!
· His clothes always look baggy. He walks around with his hood up, black gloves covering his skeletal hands. You lace your fingers with his and feel the hardness of those bones even through the fabric. You love this reminder of what he is, especially when you’re in public; all those people surrounding you, completely oblivious to your secret.
· You both enjoy Halloween. It’s the one time that he can actually be himself, the hood finally coming down. Sometimes he lets you paint his skull with beautiful day-of-the-dead makeup, elaborate whirls framing his eye sockets, and his costume always receives a lot of compliments.
· He gives the best back rubs. They aren’t really massages; more like scratchy fingertips trailing gently over your bare skin, ticklish pressure running down your spine. Sometimes you offer to do it to him and he lets you run your hands all over his bones, practically purring with satisfaction.
· He feels smooth. Fragile. He assures you that he isn’t; the first time you see his arm get detached you almost faint, but then he puts it right back on with nothing more than an exasperated grumble.
· His favourite bones for you to touch are his clavicle and pelvic bones. He especially enjoys it when you put pressure on his pubic arch, the converging bones there being the most sensitive.
· He has a terrible sense of humour, and sometimes it’s hard to know whether he’s joking or not since it always looks like he’s grinning. On the plus side, he always laughs at your own awful jokes - it’s great that you’ve finally found someone who shares your love of sexual innuendos and bad puns.
For a more nsfw skeleton story, click here