do you think toshinori would be himself or all might on his wedding day?? considering very few and select people know of his condition!! would you mind writing a scenario or wedding headcanons!!? thank you very much midori!
MMMM, I‘ll write some wedding headcanons because my friend and I were recently talking about this and I have a bunch! I love weddings! (〃∇〃)
- Toshinori would be his regular, lanky self! The person he would be marrying would have an idea about his condition and know his limits! Considering he can’t be in his All Might self for very long.
- The wedding itself would probably only have a handful of people he trusts and know about his normal form, but he’d probably prefer it like that. He wouldn’t want a lot of people to know he was getting married–especially All Might–because it might put his future spouse at risk. So it’d be a private, yet small, wedding ceremony. Midoriya would definitely be there too (to support his mentor!), and Gran Torino (they both congratulate him, but Gran Torino slaps Toshinori on the back).
- Toshinori would definitely get choked up seeing his partner all dressed up and look absolutely wonderful. He’d maybe adjust his tie, or tug at his collar a bit, trying not to cry because part of him doesn’t believe all of this is happening. That he’s marrying someone he truly and deeply loves and want to spend the rest of his life with (no matter how short it may be). Perhaps his partner can gently brush away his tears and give him a little kiss. They might end up crying too.
- He also would wear some sort of tie (tacky or not, but mostly tacky), that would accentuate something on their partner. Maybe their eyes, or their hair, or maybe it’s their favorite color. If his partner would happen to point it out, Toshinori would probably get a little red in the face and admit he was just really nervous about the ceremony, and picked a tie that look good. Maybe he picked it unconsciously because it reminded him of them.
- Because he probably wouldn’t have a lot of energy, he probably wouldn’t be able to dance with his spouse so much! But he’d definitely do the first dance, and maybe the last dance, but not too much in-between. He’d really just be content in sitting with his beloved or holding their hand and spending time with them.