first of all… 5? this how i know the devil is real… but anyway lets get into it.
5) John at the Graham Norton show. listen..a sweater+a suit jacket (in deep fall colors) was enough but what pushed this over from “i just look this good” to “fry an egg on me” is the hair - the fade, the lineup, the LINE on the side.
4) The Queen of Katwe London Premiere. I love me some John in print. I love me some John reminding me he’s Nigerian.
3) BAFTAs. Even when he’s wearing classic colors he does it big. Why settle for boringass matte black when you can go velvet.
2)Promoing TFA - random place. The look that changed me. The long coat, the shades, fitted jeans, all black, the way he’s standing, one hand in his pocket, gazing to the side, serving LOOKS. this look changed me as a PERSON. i went from a northface jacket kinda girl to wearing on sale matte brown coats from zara.
1) TFA Premiere. Are you surprised? You’re not. The day he reminded all these regular-degular hoes at the premeire w/him that HE was the ONE. he told us finn was gonna be a jedi with this look. he came into my house on this day to wipe away my tears w/his one gloved hand, slick down my edges, steal me from star trek and i embraced him into my heart as my main. i actually didnt know sw existed before this look and really…did anyone?
oh gosh…Okay… so this happened over a couple days? this bad has been bugging me a bit to be created and i couldn’t help but listen finally. but he actively confused me because he was fire but also skeleton…? SO HE IS BOTH? He also doesn’t have a name, but was lovingly given the name of Teddy from another character xD so that’s what i’ve been calling him.
So meet Teddy~! my fire skeleton so is wearing tights that make his legs look like they are made of bone… mh… Teddybear you are odd.
Also, here he is without the friggin’ background since I was unsure if i liked it or not but i got carried away…
This sums up not all but most confuse non kpop fans. READ BELOW.
There’s so many other scenarios that can go with this pic, dealing with this topic but this is just a few. Numbers 2, 3, and 5 is hilarious, because It looks like he’s mouthing it. You can add others, when you re-blog, if you like.
1. Them: “Why he steady changing hair color?”
Me: “That’s a different person”
2. Them: *See’s 5 members…..then 4 more pop up* “Damn there’s more?”
Me: “Yes…yes there is.”
3. Them: “Is he wearing makeup?”
Me: “Yeah so what?”
4. Them: “Is that a boy?”
Me: *Angry* “Yes, that’s a fucking boy”
5. Them: *Keep seeing members do a 18+ dance* “Is this porn?”
Me: *mumbles* “Hell yeah” *Out loud* “No it’s not porn, what’s wrong with you?”
some random Stan O War II thoughts, feel free to add
Stan fits the old curmudgeon stereotype but he’s not actually too bad with modern tech, which leaves him in charge of using any modern gadgets like phones/laptops/etc
he’s also in charge of any repairs to the ship because every time Ford touches anything, they wind up with seven more broken items and two tools lost overboard
Ford packed nothing but sweaters and Stan packed nothing but t-shirts. Stan has to borrow sweaters now and then when they’re in colder waters
97% of the sweaters are Mabel-made (the other 3% is the single sweater he was wearing when he came through the portal)
Ford’s favourite food to get when they dock at port towns is fish and chips. Stan’s is a good, hot stew
they got into a fist fight on deck once
it was because ford thought they should attempt to lure a kraken directly to the boat by tying a carcass to the hull
stan did not think it was a good idea
Every day at sundown, they stand on deck together and lean off the edge, watching the sunset. Sometimes they talk, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes Stan makes hot chocolate. But barring storms, they always do it. It’s their favourite part of the day