The Miraculous Ladybug fandom has had so many great possible identity reveals, but have you considered:
- Oops, I tripped and my miraculous fell off (like the freezer scene from Lady Wifi). …And I didn’t have time to get fully dressed before the akuma attack. Well, this is awkward.
- I accidentally messed up your hair with chewing gum/a freak scissors accident in class today and I am so sorry, but in my defense I also was not expecting you to also be my superhero partner…I am awkward. Sorry. How do I bring up this secret identity thing without you hating me?
- While we were being superheroes and saving the day, I got a parking ticket/my car got towed and I noticed before we changed back and made a big deal about it. Apparently I was your ride here.
- That’s my phone number on your face…apparently that was a permanent marker. Sorry.
- Ladybug agrees to reveal her identity to Chat Noir, but is nervous about it, so she tries to make a game out of it, telling him that’s she’ll only reveal her identity if he wears Ladybug merch and ONLY Ladybug merch for a whole week. She even gives him a “Ladybug is the Best” pin to wear. When Adrien shows up in class decked out in ladybug clothing, Marinette is shocked. But she gets over it quickly proceeding to snicker at Adrien for the rest of the class. The next day Marinette comes to school in a Chat Noir costume and stops in front of Adrien’s desk. He’s still wearing his Ladybug clothing and when he looks up at her, she smirks and whispers “Hey Bugaboo. 6 days to go.” Then winks. Adrien spends the rest of the class period losing his mind, while Mari keeps making cat puns just to mess with him.
- Apparently, I just spent thirty minutes ranting about you to your face until you couldn’t take it anymore and revealed yourself.
- You went into the wrong bathroom/locker room to change into your superhero persona.
- I recently told your superhero/civilian self I just wanted to be friends, but only because I have a massive crush on you, not because I wasn’t attracted to the other version of you. I swear that logic made sense yesterday.
- You have some really bizarre talent/knowledge that no-one else would ever conceivably have and you’ve told me about it in both your civilian and superhero form. It must be you. Why do you like this weird thing so much?
- I accidentally gave you something that you were horribly allergic too and it was awful, you had to inject an EpiPen and go to the hospital to get checked out. I felt so bad. So, my superhero/civilian pal, would you like these leftovers because I can’t give them to my crush? Why are you making that face? My cooking/baking’s not that bad is it?