DPR facts / profile
- “Dream Perfect Regime (DPR) is an independent, multigenre, music and video group. We create, direct, and edit all types of visual work as well as curate artists stemming fro a wide array of musical backgrounds and influences. Based in Seoul, our primary focus is to engage viewers by producing a unique and dynamic experience of both visual and audio output”.
- DPR started with no major backing nor any financial support.
- They might release some merch soon.
- According to Chris, they all gather together to watch reaction videos.
- His Korean name is 유바롬 (Yoo/Yu Barom).
- He used to be known as Rome.
- He was born on September 6th, 1990.
- He was born in Sydney, Australia.
- He speaks both English and Korean.
- He moved to Korean when he was 18.
- He is 174cm.
- He is good at B-boying.
- He used to be a member and the leader of the K-pop group C-Clonw. On October 5th, 2015 the group was disolved.
- He debuted on July 19th, 2012.
- He likes football and surf.
- He has a dog named Choco.
- He collects professional cameras.
- He plays the drums since he was young. He used to be in a band and really liked Heavy Metal.
- He is the founder of DPR.
- He is the director and chief editor in DPR.
- He directed Mino’s debut MV.
- He has a dog named Lori.
- His favourite colour is green (he said this on an IGLive and it might change with time).
- He likes the songs “Diamonds” by Tory Lanez and “Have You Seen That Girl” by GoldLink.
- He grew up surfing and likes to keep doing it when he goes to Australia.
- He likes women who are passionate about what they do.
- His favourite cologne is Giorgio Armani.
- He is friends with BTOB’s Peniel and B.A.P’s Zelo.
- His real name is 홍다빈 (Hong DaBin).
- He was born in January 1st, 1993.
- He was bon in Korea.
- When he was 5 years old he moved to Guam.
- He is about 169cm.
- He is a rapper.
- His most popular song is “Eung Freestyle”, featuring Punchnello, Owen Ovadoz, Sik-K and Flowsik.
- He usually introduces his raps with the sentence “Coming to you Live!”.
- His tagline “Coming to you Live!” is much like a live broadcaster reporting at the scene of a weather event to the viewers in real-time. This is related to the meaning of his artist name.
- He didn’t take music seriously until he released “Till I Die” on his YouTube channel.
- He wants to do his best in order to “give off the same lasting, meaningful impression a lot of artists that he admired, had on him. This kind of reflects hand-in-hand to why I ultimately chose my artist name to be LIVE”.
- He came up with the name LIVE to remind himself of two motives: 1) ”to always LIVE LIFe in the present, both through ups&downs and through success&failures”; 2) “to always remain honest and true to one’s self and one’s craft”.
- He is inspired by artists that create their own sound and colour.
- He considers DPR his family.
- He joined DPR around March 2015.
- He likes the songs “Sacrifices” by Big Sean and “Colors” by Taylor Bennet.
- His favourite song from “Coming To You Live” is “Right Here Right Now”. (He said this during an IGLive and he said that it was at the moment, so it might change).
- He likes Skizzy Mars.
- He is a dog person.
- He spent half of his life in Guam and half in Korea.
- He prefers rice over noodles.
- He says that being told to choose between Christian or Scott is like choosing between mom and dad.
- He used to listen to a lot of rock music and one of his favourite bands was Paramore.
- He got the scar on his forehead when he was five years old after he banged his head on a metal thing.
- When he was younger he didn’t like americano coffee, but nowadays he thinks it can give you a lot of energy.
- He already did his military service.
- He likes tall girls.
- He said he will not make an Snapchat soon since Instagram and Twitter are overwhelming enough.
- He is right-handed.
- He is excited to watch SMTM6 because Dok2, Jay Park and Dean are on the show.
- After coming to Korea, he worked at a Subway for a couple months.
- He is a producer.
- He is a member of the duo LAYBACKSOUND.
- He plays the piano.
- He can sing, and he does some vocals in LAYBACKSOUND.
- He doesn’t speak English, he understands and speaks a little, but he himself has said through IGLives that he is not very good.
- His favourite song from the album “Coming To You Live” is “Laputa”.
- He made tracks 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7 from the album “Coming To You Live”.
- He likes video games.
- He likes video games.
- He was born on the 29th April.
- In one of their IGLives, Cream was teasing him about an Internet girlfriend. I did not watch this myself, I only read a transcrip, so I am not sure what this all was about).
- His name is Scott Kim.
- He was born on 21st February.
- He was born in the United States.
- He is the production director (PD).
- He is the one in charge of making the merch (according to DaBin they are currently working on it).
- He gave DaBin a jacket as a present.
- He has a cat.
- He is the assistant director.
- Has a son.
- He was born on the 27th March.
Disclaimer: facts in italics are not confirmed or at least I haven’t seen any real proof. Feel free to let me know if there is any mistake.
Crds: IG@/dpr.fanpage & IG@/coolnightcrew