Kirk x reader sexting headcanon?
- You aren’t even dating when Jim sends the first message. It could be taken one of two ways. After answering it straight, you responded with the more flirtatious answer, and opened a kettle of fish that you weren’t quite prepared for.
- He’s just as flirtatious over messaging as he can be in person. Maybe even more so. But also, adorably silly, saying he thinks the quick way you type is beautiful, and the way your accuracy is spot on is alluring in low light.
- You respond by telling him his backside is alluring in low light. Then it’s game on.
- Jim thinks he’s being so clever, sending naughty little comments to your PADD. At first they are more innocent and suggestive, but then they get more suggestive and less innocent.
- You were mildly amused by the saucy messages, and decided to up the ante by sending a photo of your cleavage.
- There was an abrupt stop to his messages for about 20 minutes. The next message you received was just an ellipses. …
- You went for lunch, not thinking about what might come next. You figured your boobs had ended things.
- You were wrong. He sent an epic worthy of comparison to the Song of Solomon. But filthier.
- You nearly choked on your lunch, and frantically slammed your PADD face down when McCoy came to cough-assist you.
- After that, you decided two could play at that game, and for every explicit message he sent, you sent one in return.
- At the end of your shift, you looked up and saw Jim waiting at the doors of the MedBay. “Just walking Y/N back to her quarters, Bones,” he commented when Doctor McCoy asked why he was there.
- Your door had barely shut when he had you up against the wall, tearing your uniform off.