V & Saeran reacting to a Stoic/Kuudere!MC
I believe Admin Kei’s already done something similar here
BUt but BUTTTT. It doesn’t have V and Saeran. So that I can do :3
ALL YOU PRECIOUS FOLLOWERS OUT THERE!!! YOU ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL SMILES!!! YOUR HAPPINESS IS PRECIOUS!!! PLEASE GRACE THE WORLD WITH MORE OF THEM!!!
- He doesn’t take MC’s lack of expression to heart; his best friend is quite similar
- But she has expressed an interest in his works, so he often shows her some of them.
- Once MC had accompanied him to a trip to take more nature shots.
- When the photos had developed, MC was surprised to see how many of her own candids were in there.
- She was looking at them so happily and with such care; V was literally dazzled.
- He literally took a picture of her then and there.
- She hid her face out of embarrassment, but V pulled them away.
- “I would take a million more photos if I would get to see that smile of your everyday.”
- If all things are considered, he is sometimes intimidated by just how stoic she is.
- He would rather die than admit that to anyone else though.
- MC was okay. She never asked too much of him, and gave him space whenever he needed it.
- But this poor poor boy. Nobody taught him how to do chores.
- So it was understandable why he started kicking the washing machine when IT JUST WOULDN’T SPIN.
- MC came running in to find Saeran furiously kicking the poor machine while yelling obscenties.
- When he heard the sound of laughing, he froze and slowly turned around praying it’s not his brother
- And there she was, clutching at her stomach as she was laughing at how pathetic he was.
- And somehow, he didn’t feel embarrassed that he was caught like this.
- In fact, he would gladly wrestle any appliance just to see more of her laughter.