1) Do you dream? If you do, tell about one of your dreams
I see a lot of dreams and many of those dreams are something other people would call the bad dreams, but I take them as 4D movie experience. They are awesome.
It’s only a part of the dream, but I was watching somebody dying in front of me. Bad guy stabbed him and he was suffering. Next moment I was in a room with my friends and they were speaking about something, when I told them I might have ended someones suffering, because he was stabbed and he had lots of pain.
And my friends, such a good friends they are, said with sympathetic voice “But Koma.. You know you can’t kill anyone in the way they will bleed; They won’t stay dead.” So we went to look in the closet, where I (apparently) put the body earlier and as we opened the door there was this.. one meter tall poison green coffin and hand was creeping out and moving the lid. The end.
I think I might have some skeletons in my closet that I won’t stay there.
2) Would you say you are organized or messy?
Organized mess. There are things I like to keep in order and well organized and there are things that won’t stay organized.
3) What is your pet peeve?
When people are sharing wrong information and I know it’s wrong but it’s not my place to correct them. Usually related to people being ignorant.
4) Do you worry about the future?
I worry parts of the future, like money related stuff. Life is expensive.
5) What was your favorite subject in school?
Lunch. I don’t really remember my school time. I didn’t pay attention to teaching and I didn’t study, I just did what I thought was fun. I was great student with bad attitude and it was fun.
6) What do you do during long rides?
If I’m driver, well.. I drive. If I’m not driving I will have a conversation or sleep.
7) Is there anything you wish you were good at?
Doing lottery. I wouldn’t mind if I won something good.
8) Tell us about your hair
I have weird natural hair colour and I like it, so I don’t dye it. It starts as a blonde, but it suddenly turns red when it grows. Looks weird enough for me.
9) Any food you take pride in your ability to cook?
I can make finnish cinnamon rolls anytime.
10) Which language do you wish you could speak? Why?
I don’t know. I have so many languages that I like. Icelandic would be cool and Armenian, Mongolian, Georgian looks amazing. But maybe Hungarian. I would like to know how close it is to Finnish.
11) What position do you most often sleep in?
At night on my stomach but other than that any position will do. I have great talent; I can sleep anywhere.
1) What is the last thing you said out loud? 2) How would your perfect day look like? 3) What is your guilty pleasure and secret delights? 4) If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be? 5) Teach me a word you made up? 6) If you had to move country tomorrow, where would you go? 7) What did you last argue with yourself? 8) What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’ ? 9) The least favorite color. 10) If your pet could talk, what would it say about you? (The dust bunnies are counted as pets.) 11) Given the choice of anyone in the fiction world (books, games, movies etc), whom would you want as a dinner guest?
The worse thing about having feelings for someone I’ll always feel like I’m giving them a dagger to stab me with later. I don’t trust people for shit and especially not with my feelings. I’ll always try to stab them first before they stab me, and pretend like it never mattered. People are surprising though even when I feel like i have quite a bit of baggage. Or something so trivial like how i look without my makeup on. Still finding beauty in my crooked weird smile that i sometimes compare to the chesire cat. The irony of it all I think he’s actually afraid of losing me.