What if a human from earth ended up in the Zelda world and has just been running around for months scavenging food, fighting monster not finding any one. tell sidon finds them fighting monsters and breaking there sad little stick barely able to beat them. They look like hell bloody, bruised and starved then they see him and start freaking out begging for there life because everything they meet wants to eat them or some shit. How would Sidon react? what would he do? (Sorry it's super long thanks)
Hmm this is the first time I’ve ever gotten an ask like this. It’s a really cool concept!
Human s/o from Earth found (Sidon)
- He is so confused.
- Honestly thinks they’re a hylian until he sees their ears and realizes oh dear.
- He is used to hearing people think that when they first come across him, but from the way they’re barely surviving, he knows this is different. More desperate. More fear.
- Kneels down, keeps his voice soft as he tells them that he does not plan to eat or harm them
- Instead, he asks if they need help, tentatively stretching his hand out for them to take.
- Willing to wait there for hours if need be to get them help-he’s so concerned by their state, and using a stick as a weapon, they aren’t going to last.
- They accept his help when they pass out- starvation, desperation, everything- just catching up to them at once.
- BB shark has to rush to catch them.
- Immediately takes them to the healer in the Zora Domain, does his best to care for them until they come to.
- When they do, he and the King have a few questions for them
- Is fascinated by the idea of another world of new people
- Asks so many questions
- Teaches them to survive
- Shooting, fighting, etc