Questions NEVER Explained in Samurai Jack Season Five.
1. Why did it take only 1 day for all of the side characters to find Aku’s lair when Jack couldn’t find it in fifty years?
2. Why didn’t Jack go and find Aku’s lair and kill him in the first place and then find a time portal?
3.Who was the shadowed lady creature and why was she important in episode six?
4. Why do Jack’s parents look young when they looked old and worn down in the first episode?
5. Why did the Spartan King look young when he looked old and sickly in season 2 episode 12?
6. Why did Ashi take so long to fade out of existence?
7. Why was the Scotsman and his daughters glanced over when he was the most important ally and friend to Jack before Ashi?
8. What happened to the wolf?
9. Why didn’t the High Priestess tell her daughters or Aku who their true father was?
10. Why can’t Jack jump good anymore?
11. Who was the High Priestess
12. Why didn’t Jack try to get his sword in the past if it was easy to just get a giant bird to fly down, get help from one of his friends or even jump good?
13. If Ashi easily survived the fall over a hundred feet in the air from the tree trunk, why didn’t her other sister who was just tossed over the side by Jack?
14. Is Ashi gone forever or did she go somewhere else?
15. Can Jack age again or is he still ageless?
16. Where’s the cricket girl?
17. If it was that easy to just kill Aku rather than entrap him, why did Jack’s father trap Aku in a tree rather than just kill him?
18. Is Aku really dead or just in the pit of hate?
19. Why didn’t the High Priestess just tell Aku of her plan and include him in currupting the Daughters of Aku to kill Jack in the first place?
20. Why didn’t Aku keep spying on Jack?
21. How could Aku not know that Jack lost his sword if he kept close ties with his minions and could spy on Jack whenever he wanted?
22. Why was Jack wearing a loin cloth in episode six when he wore pants in episode five?
23. Why was the finale only 25 minutes long instead of an hour long or split into two parts like the pilot episode?
24. How does Jack remember Ashi and the future if it never happened because he killed Aku in the past?
25. Will Jack ever get Ashi back in some way?
26. How could Jack get back to the past with Ashi’s help if she never even existed after he killed Aku before she was even born? Wouldn’t that mean he didn’t really get back at all?
27. Why didn’t the Daughters of Aku have any powers if they’re really his daughters?
28. Are there two versions of Jack now since Aku was killed in the past and now there’s a new future without Aku? If that’s the case, what happens to the second version of Jack who was sent into the new future?
29. What happened to the Guardian? Why didn’t he get a flashback in the season?
30. Did the future really change into a new reality or did it just become an alternate reality? Can Jack travel between the two realities? Are there two versions of Jack living in both realities or just one?
31. Can Aku come back like last time?
32. If the future characters would never exist when Jack got back to the past, why would he sometimes give up his chance to go back just to save people who won’t even be born at all?
33. If the people who were loyal to Jack and learned from Ashi that he might be in danger, why didn’t they go out looking for him too?
34. Did Ashi send the ladybug to Jack
35. Why were six of the seven daughters of Aku easily killed off by Jack in less than a day in their second fight when Ashi slaughtered an entire army with thousands of soldiers and her own mother in that same time pattern alone?
36. Why didn’t the Scotsman look for Jack to attack Aku’s lair in the first place instead of taking Aku on with an inadequate army?
37. Why did the wolf help Jack?
38. Is Jack still crazy?
39. Was the High Priestess really human?
40. Did Jack hallucinate the whole battle and going back home?
If you have any questions to add to this list, please be my guest. If you can answer any of these questions, good luck with that. If you do answer these questions, then you must have worked on the show somehow and you have a lot of explaining to do for the bitch slap you left on my face with the last episode and for not answering these questions in the show in the first place.