Add just stared at him. The Mastermind didn’t even know or care why the hell is the emotion full angel is here in his room, bad move, in his laboratory. How did he get in there?
- Get out! - he stated calmly but with much anger that Ain nearly get scared. Nearly.
- Aww but Apocalypse loves me… I don’t wanted to leave. - he laughed as the cube floated around him.
- … - Add looked at its cube, then annoyingly flopped his table off. - You fucking traitor… - Apocalypse did a funny move then just disappears.
Ain made a face. Of course he don’t like his attitude, but this is why he is here. He wanted to see Add, be sure he is fine because the others, and Elsword, worried about him. Eve too and it became a real problem for them. His Eid’s suddenly flops out.
- Yes I know Mut, don’t tell me that…he is irresponsibly and egoistic.
-…are you talking with your crystals? - Add asked, not really impressed.
- Mr. Ancient! You talked with your Apocalypse last day! We saw it, that was the problem…
- Why do you care? Its just a machine. Not like I am not already insase…haha. - Add smirked then tried to continue his work, but the blue Eid suddenly flopped there and jut circled around him. - Can you not…?
- But yes! - was the only answer. - You need a day off.
That was too sudden for Add, he nearly dropped all of his things from his hands.
- What…? Why the fuck do you care?
- Hmm… - Ain narrowed his eyes with the dismissive look he always show when he don’t like something around him, or someone. He suddenly clapped his hands together. -… then we need to go on a date! - the shinny eyes Ain made for him was the most horrific thing Edward ever saw. And the angel tried to get away with an answer, how annoying!
The Erbluhen Emotion grabbed his hand and just pulled him out of the room.
- – STOP THAT! - he pulled his hand back. - Why the fuck do you care now? Its because that bratty boy isn’t it? I don’t give a fuck and because you have emotions it doesn’t mean you can do anything you want! So fuck off! - Add turned away and wanted to get back to his room.
- Mr. Ancient…- oh no it was bad. Ain was angry he can tell, but as he looked back unimpressed again, his face shown otherwise. Like he was angry but somehow only from his voice you can tell? - …
Add looked away and it was a bad idea because suddenly he floated up with a nearly red aura.
- Ah, thank you mut, good job~good job!~ Now bring him after me! We need to discuss about your antisocial behavior, Mr. Ancient. It’s not really great for the others and for you.
Add wanted to destroy him and his Eids, but do he have other choice now? He was truly tired and maybe he can have a great coffee for once…
Ain looked back to the tsundere boy.
- …I like latte, without sugar and much whipped cream.
- Ahhh~sure sure~ we can go to the Eldery Coffeé shop. Great, great you are doing fine there, I will let you go if you behave for once!
- Whatever Priest brat…
As Add thought, it wasn’t that bad.