Dating Jeff Atkins would include...
- You know each other because you have
some classes in common.
- You’re a friend of Clay and Jeff has
heard him mention you, but never asked about you.
- Sp basically, you’re just aware of each
other’s existance but never interact.
- A couple of months after school begins
the jock’s are throwing a Halloween party.
- Your best friend basically begs you to
dress up with her in like cute matching costumes and you don’t want
to dissapoint her so you agree to do it.
- Once you show to the place, the guy in
the front door asks for your ticket and you look at your friend like
- And you’re friend is like ‘you didn’t
buy the ticket?’
- And you’re like 'you never said
anything about a ticket
- Of course Jeff, who is is casually walking
round greeting everyone, happens to see the whole scene.
- He feels bad you and decides to help
you out of this awkward situation.
- So he hands 5 dollars to the guy and
tells him to let you in.
- You thank him and try to pay him back
but he’s like “Nah! Don’t worry about it:)))”.
- You both part ways but like 20 min
later you have lost your friend and stumble across Clay and Jeff talking while you’re searching for her.
- Clay offers to help you find her but
you’re like '’nah I’ll text her later I think I’m gonna go home’’ and
Jeff can’t help but intervine like “going home? No way, you just got
here, let’s have fun!”
- This boy keeps you company the rest of
the night – he takes you to the horror tunel, the photobooth, the
dance floor, etc.
- That’s how you meet and start to get to
know each other.
- When he asked you out after being
friends for some time he wasn’t afraid of rejection but of losing contact with you.
- You have weekly movie dates at
Crestmont (bc Clay gives you free popcorn).
- He’ll be really open with PDA, he won’t
force you to do anything but will enjoy it if you hold his hand or kiss
- He’ll forget his clothes at your house on purpose because he loves it when you wear them.
“Baby, I left my baseball t-shirt at your house yesterday, feel free to wear it. I mean you don’t have to but do it.”
- He thinks about you 99% of the time.
Like he’ll be studying with Clay but in his head he’s remembering how
you two kissed in your date the day before.
- He refers to you as “his girl” or
- He’ll be really excited when you meet
his parents because he adores you and wants you to be really close to
- Of course his parents are very
welcoming and ask you to visit them frequently.
- Jeff loves driving to your house after
baseball practice and and spending the afternoon goofing around in
- Most of those times he ends up staying
- Moments where you lay cuddled and talk about meaningful deep stuff.
- If you fall asleep next to him he’ll
pull you closer and caress your hair, kiss your forehead and smile.
- He’s the type to take you on outdoor
fun dates such as hiking, car trips or the zoo.
- He’ll want to own something yours to carry
it everywhere with him, so he can look at it when his day gets rough
and feel like you’re there with him.
- He’ll give you something his as well.
“If you’re ever feeling down just look at this at remember that I’ll always support you and be there for you.”
- To me he seems the jealous type who
prefers to act a bit laidback.
- Although he can get really intimidating
if some guy flirts with you in front of him (like you literally feel
him tense up and you make an excuse to leave asap before he does something stupid.)
- Cause this boy would do anything for
- You guys are best friends, lovers and partners in crime.