he is too adorable to be true

An actual cinnamon roll that’s too precious and should be protected at all costs, Kim Yoosung. 

Like, look at his smile: it’s so pure, so genuine, and he just GLOWS okay?

Originally posted by bestboy-oftheday

Depressed Yoosung is a heart breaking Yoosung.

But expect sweet, honest phone calls from him:

And cute chats:

Especially this one: 

Because bashful Yoosung is adorable 

+ More phone calls because he is just too sweet.

He is also quite selfless at times, to the point where he pretends to be okay so the MC doesn’t worry about him: 

A true gentleman:

That’s terrible cheesy. 😂😂

But is nonetheless loveable:

Happy birthday, Yoosung!! 💕

Imagine being friends with Deadpool

> He found you in an alley being bullied by some jerks on your way home after school.

  • Years ago you had a very bad kitchen accident that left you with a burn scar on your left forearm, he felt empathy.
  • He scared them off and walked you home, he bought you an ice cream on the way.
  • They never dared to mess with you again.

> He likes to hang around with you, you laugh at all of his jokes.

> Your relationship is entirely platonic, he’s too old for you anyway.

> You swear a lot, so he doesn’t hold back when you’re around.

  • He still finds you adorable tho.

> You’ve never seen him without the mask, but at least he told you his real name. You are ok with that.

> He taught you how to use a gun, but hopes he will be there the day you encounter true danger.

> Whenever it’s not school night, he’ll climb your window and play videogames or watch any Sharknado movie.

  • Ok maybe on school night too, but the guy forgets about it! Please forgive him.

> When you’re really stressed or anxious (about school, family, friends, etc.) he’ll let you shoot him.

  • You weren’t sure at first, but he encouraged you to, according to him apparently it was something really fun because people kept doing it quite often.
  • You laugh your ass off if you shoot one of his extremities and it grossly has to grow back.

> He teaches you how to drink, he knows he can’t stop you so at least he teaches you how to do it responsibly.

  • Smoking and drugs are a no-no.

> He’s openly pansexual so he’s the perfect partner when you fangirl about a celebrity or a fictional character. He’s there even when you need advice about a crush.

  • The two of you fangirl about Spidey, like A LOT.

> When nobody invited you to prom he took you himself and even dragged Spiderman along. It was the best night of your life.

  • The original plan was to stay at your place and order a pizza, but he knew that in reality you were upset about it.
  • You rented the tuxedo and dress on your way there.
  • In a single phone call he convinced Spidey to go.
  • The three of you were the center of attention.
  • Peter had a lot of fun too, he missed his own prom so this was his second chance.

> On your birthday he took you shopping and then to Disneyland (don’t ask where he got the money from, just enjoy it).

> “Call me onii-chan, (f/n)!” “no, Wade! what does that even mean??” “CALL ME ONII-CHAN!!!”.

(DISCLAIMER: We know in light of recent events the Deadpool fandom is grieving but to cheer things up a little we wrote this headcanon list. R.I.P. SJ Harris. ~Mod Pumpkin & Mod Demon)

cool, dank ways to get jake and rosa out of prison
  • gina runs hawkins over with a bus, consequently exposing all of hawkins’ crimes
  • charles keeps begging the prison guards to let him stay in jail too because he can’t let his best friend be in there all by himself! he gets so annoying that jake and rosa get a retrial and are free
  • amy and jake’s love is so deep and pure everyone in prison feels bad that they ever have to be separated ever and after hearing that crap like that happens to them on practically a seasonal basis all the prisoners revolt so jake can live happily with his one true love
  • rosa is so drop-dead gorgeous that the American Legal System feels ashamed for throwing her in jail; she’s too beautiful to be made to suffer so they release her
  • arlo and cheddar work together as a rag tag team of adorable dogs to free jake and rosa; they’re so cute crime stops permanently and there’s no longer a need for jail
  • jake’s beard that he mysteriously starts growing in jail turns out to have magical powers that assist him in breaking out of prison– like Jack and the Beanstalk he’s Jake and the Patchy Beard
Trust Issues

A/N: this is angsty (i think???) anyways, hope you enjoy it!

Requested: @dunkkirkk-ish

Feedback is always greatly appreciated :) x

2793 words.


Trust.

Funny word, don’t you think? The firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strengths of someone or something.

One would still think that after months of being in a relationship with a respected and loving other, trust would’ve been conquered by now.

Unfortunately, not for them. Not for Harry.

Harry’s been in a relationship with Y/N for 9 months and a half now and to say they had grown pretty close to each other was really something else.

He adored spending his time with her, going out for dinner, waking up to her sleepy figure every day he was home, going out for a walk, or even just sitting or lying in comfortable silence with her. He absolutely loved sleeping cuddled up to her body when she’d stay the night and wake up to delicate kisses on his nose, and being greeted with a big and happy smile once he opened his eyes.

He was wholeheartedly and undoubtedly smitten with Y/N. He tells himself everyday that he has never met anyone like her — and he’s so sure of it. Harry has never admired anyone more than he does her. He’s never felt such intense feeling of respect and sincerity. So why can’t he trust her? He knows that from his past experiences in relationships or with his “friends” in general, the word ‘trust’ was empty to its meaning, for the people he actually trusted and put faith in, broke every promise made and took back every word once given to him. Of course not all of them were like that, but they were just the right amount to make him change his point of view on certain aspects of life.

After so many years of mistrust and back-stabbing from those who were supposed to love him and be there for him through every step of the way, Harry has unintentionally grown suspicious and doubtful to every situation and person he met. He didn’t mean to but who could blame him? He had gotten hurt so many times, he felt as though he had to do something about it, and, (un)fortunately — he really doesn’t know — he had. He’s changed. No, not to the degree no one would recognize him anymore. No. But his brain and his heart chose to keep a safe distant from the people that came into his life, so if they were to hurt him, it wouldn’t hurt as bad. Or at least, that’s what he thought.

To Harry’s dismay, Y/N wasn’t oblivious to any of it. She was catching up onto how Harry would always shut her out when he was upset, or how there were times he’d spend days off the radar without telling her anything that’d explain his absence.

Although Harry’s a smart kid, and rationally speaking he knows Y/N is too kind for the world to purposely harm him or anyone else, he just can’t bring his heart around it. His brain knows he can trust her. After all, she’s been nothing but reliable, good and kind to him. She never gave him any reasons to doubt her. However, his heart had been broken and deceived one too many times. He couldn’t possibly force himself to trust somebody. That’s not how things work and he knows it.

Y/N was becoming aware that Harry did not, by any means, trust her. At all. And it hurt a whole damn lot to know that the person you trust most doesn’t trust you back.

And she really did. Trusting him was as easy as the blink of an eye for her. Harry has always been kind and considerate towards her feelings, always respecting them. He never invalidated any of her emotions. Y/N was so delicate and precious to his eyes, he feared breaking her trust with every fiber in his body. He was well aware of the importance trust has and he also knew how much it meant to give someone else your trust.

Although she adores him dearly, she absolutely and utterly hates how he never shares his true self with her. Not that she thinks he’s fake, not at all. She knows he’s one of the most genuine person to ever set foot on earth. Metaphorically speaking, to her, he’s a big, vast ocean, in which both of them are floating in the surface of the water, instead of diving in and submerging in his true colors and seeing all the beautiful and the not-so-beautiful things too. And the best part? She wants to get to know exactly who he is deep inside. Harry has always fascinated and intrigued her in such way that not even she can explain it. She wants to get to know exactly how his heart looks like and know who hurt him this bad he refused to let you see him; through him. But Harry neglects her of every sort of emotional contact that goes deeper than his liking towards her, any form of contact with anything that’s within his heart deep down, whether they’re his insecurities, fears or even his sadness. Hell, she knows he’s not perfect —nobody is— and not for a second that’s what she expects from him.

Truth be told, not even Harry himself liked those deep and dark parts of himself, so why should he let anyone see it? It just didn’t make any sense to him. specially when so many people in his past have took advantage of his vulnerability and most fragile parts.

Sure he prophecies words of adoration to her, embraces her in loving hugs, kisses her oh so tenderly, to all which both of them enjoy very much. But that’s pretty much it. As much as he wish he did, Harry doesn’t trust her. He can’t. He really wishes he could because he knows she’s it for him, but he just can’t. He doesn’t wanna be let down and hurt again due to giving people his trust way too easily. And at this point, it’s not even something he voluntarily does, it’s just his new reality. He doesn’t mean to shut her out but he does. On the other hand, he knows Y/N would never even dream of doing anything like that on purpose to him. Frustration doesn’t even begin to describe how he feels about this whole situation, so he rather simply avoid facing it at all.

Only if he knew beforehand that this was definitely not the way to deal with this.

-

Y/N has caught up on to the fact that Harry has been in one of ‘those days’ again. Sometimes he’d stay at his flat the whole time, or even leave, heading somewhere else and be radio silent for a while, until he returned home.

It’s safe to say she was never one up for confrontation. Those types of things scared her to the point she’d feel the need to throw up or even open a hole on the ground and hide in there forever. But she knew she couldn’t do that. At least not when the matter of the subject was Harry and all of his ‘shutting her out’ behavior. Y/N wanted things to change but how? Could she even do it? She’s well aware she can’t go around changing people and their demeanor, but that’s not what she wanted to do either. She just wants Harry to open up to her and let her in, just like she had let him.

Y/N also knew she couldn’t just shoot questions at him either, since they’d only make him more anxious and possibly more closed off, if that was even possible. So she chose the best way—her best way, at least. She’d try to do it slowly and on his pace too, trying to coax small bits and bits out of him every chance she got, with the intention of showing him he could, in fact, trust her.

She didn’t want him to feel pressured or uncomfortable. But, she wonders what went wrong.

-

Y/N had driven to his house a couple hours ago and got herself in with the spare key Harry gave her a couple months ago.

Thinking about it now, she thinks it’s funny how he trusts her with his home, but not with her with her home — his heart. She’d rather Harry trust her with something as big and important as his feelings and emotions than with his spare key. Of course she’s also thankful for the key. She likes how it makes her feel closer to him; however, just not as close as she wished to be.

After what felt like hours, she finally heard his car being pulled up to the driveway and immediately paused the episode of The 100 she was currently watching.

Harry entered his house as quiet as ever, looking down and with slumped shoulders. Y/N’s heart immediately squeezed at the sight before her: her sweet love was upset, sad or even hurt and she couldn’t do a single thing about it.

She let out a “hi, H,” followed by quick strides in order to reach him. Once she was just a few inches away from him, Y/N embraces him in a tight hug and, to which he gladly complied to. He might not trust her with his feelings yet, but knowing she was there for him made him feel a whole lot better; even if she couldn’t see it. Her company, overall, was just very pleasing to him.

Harry often finds himself distracted from his own feelings whenever she was around. It’s not like it was her fault, just as it wasn’t his either. He thinks that’s the mechanism his brain has created so he doesn’t have to deal with his painful reality when times get hard for him. He knows that’s not the healthiest option nor that’s what he should and must do. Harry knows he should at least try to bring himself out of his distracted state and face his real feelings, his real demons. The only way he’ll get through this is by coming face to face with them—all of them. One can only run from their own selves for so long. He’s been bottling up his feelings all to himself, and only he knows how bad that is for him. Harry thinks that the perfect metaphor to explain himself is a balloon, in which each blow of air symbolized one of his darkest feelings he did not want to face. They’d keep filling the balloon until it exploded. And trust me, it got bad, really bad when he exploded like that.

“So, how was your day, handsome?”, Y/N asked sweetly, hoping he’d give her more of an answer then a simple “good” or “the usual”. Of course that’s exactly what she got. Usually, she would’ve stopped right there, but not today. Not when she knows fully and damn well he’s hurting and all she wants to do is help him and show him he can trust her with every fiber of his body. So she pressed, hesitantly, “H,” she waited for his attention to fully turn to her. “Can we talk?”

“Sure, love. What about?”, he asked sweetly.

“Um… It’s just- I’ve just been thinking that- um… well-“, she let out a nervous chuckle. She really did not know how to phrase it to him. “You don’t seem fine these past few days, and I just really wanted to help you, but I don’t really know how I’d do that…”, Y/N’s hands were sweaty and her arms were laying limply down her sides. “So I was wondering, maybe we could talk about whatever has been on your mind?? You’ve been quite upset lately, I can tell”.

Harry immediately tensed at her words. She wanted to talk to him. About his feelings. Nope. No. That just couldn’t be happening. Not now, not when he was doing a pretty good job at avoiding it.

“Love,” he started with a deep sigh, “there’s nothing to talk about. Promise”, he finished, hoping this conversation would drop there. And it surprisingly did. She didn’t push it any farther. Instead, Y/N took his hand with a slight nod of her head and lead Harry to their bedroom together, so they could call it a night.

She didn’t want to drop it but she was afraid of how he’d react if she pushed it. She wanted to give him time but she couldn’t bare to see him upset like that. She just couldn’t.

-

Harry was still upset and Y/N insisted on asking him every night if he wanted to talk to her, as well as wondering if he was okay, in hopes that he’d eventually say yes to her. At first, he was very appreciative and kind with her effort. He said thank you, soon following with a tight hug, showing her how much he treasured her endeavor. But as it became more frequent, he was getting quite annoyed, to say the least.

Why couldn’t she just stop asking him all of that? It was clear he didn’t want to talk about it, so why did she press on it? Why couldn’t she pretend he wasn’t upset just like he did? Harry wanted to appreciate her efforts again, but in all honesty, he was sick of it; sick of saying he was fine when he clearly wasn’t, sick of shutting her out. He wanted his feelings to be left alone, although he didn’t want to be alone.

Since the day she first asked him, whenever he came home to his place or hers, she’d always repeat those words and he really didn’t mean to but he was getting quite angry about it. He even began to act a bit colder and more distant from her, but not to the point it was that obvious.

It was just a day like any other, except he was upset again. Y/N’s heart slightly crushed again at the fact he might’ve been hurt or harmed and there was nothing she could do. It was a feeling that was growing quite frequent to her, but she didn’t want to get used to it. She really wanted to be there for him, but it almost felt like he didn’t want her there. She tried to ignore those thoughts, for they’d only bring her down and perhaps make her stop her efforts.

Y/N felt such tenderness and endearment for Harry. She really did. She just wanted to see him happy, smiling that big, gorgeous smile of his and she knew that wasn’t really their reality at the moment.

By this point, Y/N really didn’t know if she was doing it the right way. Was she pressuring him? Did she make him feel like she was trying to force it out of him? She really hoped the answer to both of these were no. But she couldn’t know; she was desperate by now. Desperate to help him; to have his trust.

“Hi, Harry,” she greeted him with a smile once he entered her small apartment. “How was your day?”, she asked him placing a kiss on his lips.

“Okay, I guess,” he dryly replied with a shrug and walked past her, heading for the kitchen.

“So,” she starts, trying to ignore the bitter tone to his words. “You sure you’re okay?”, she asked, leaning her body against the door frame, intently watching Harry gulp down a glass of water.

Harry put his cup down and shot her a glare, “I said I’m okay”, he answered harshly, not giving her a second look as he left the kitchen and sat on the couch.

Tonight was Friday, meaning that it was their movie night. Usually, they’d watch movies all cuddled up to each other, eating take out for dinner and just enjoying each other’s company. Not today though. He sat on the far end of the couch and when she came to sit next to him, he immediately lied down, stretching out his body, so that the space she once thought of occupying was now unavailable. She sighed at his behavior and sat as close to him as possible, right where his feet met her thighs, only to have him shrunk a little, enough to make his touch leave her skin.

And like that they stayed until half-way through the movie. At this point, the movie playing on the screen was long forgotten as she couldn’t stop thinking about how he was acting and this whole ‘trust’ situation. Before she could stop herself, Y/N felt the urge to ask him again, hoping he’d open up. Again. After all, hope is the last to die, right?

thanks for reading it! let me know if anyone wants a part 2 to this x

Masterlist 

19 years later...
  • Ron: So that's little Scorpius.
  • Harry: Yes. He's quite adorable, actually.
  • Ron: How would you know?
  • Harry: He comes to our house a lot... to play with Albus.
  • Ron: He does?
  • Harry: Yeah. Draco usually accompanies him... to play with me.
  • Ron: Draco? Since when do you call him Draco? And what do you mean, 'play'?
  • Harry: Usually Quidditch.
  • Ron: Oh thank god! For a minute there I thought-
  • Harry: We usually do it in the shower afterwards.
  • Ron: WHAT?
  • Harry: *snickering* Ginny always chastises us for being too loud.
  • Ron: *turning to Ginny* How can you be okay with this?
  • Ginny: *shrugs* Who am I to stand in the way of true love?
  • Draco: *walking up to them* Potter!
  • Harry: Malfoy! *starts making out with him passionately*
  • Ron: *just stares*
  • James: Bloody buggar! Dad is making out with Mr. Malfoy... again! Guys, it's been like ten minutes since you last snogged! Get a grip!
  • Albus: Come on, Dad! Not on the platform.
  • Lily: Mum, I think it's time you found a boyfriend, too. Dad seems really happy.
  • Ginny: He really does, doesn't he, honey?
  • Ron: *still staring*
  • Draco: *grabs Harry's arse*
  • Ron: *getting close to a heart attack*
  • Me: *smiling contentedly* All was well.
How they react...

… To you being a trained combat fighter.


♡ ♡ \ Request from anonymous / ♡ ♡

Can you do a how they should react to the reader being a fighter (female) ? Thank you so much!


I did this preference including pretty much every character so there is a bit for everyone.

Enjoyyyyyyy!

Requests are open for preferences, GIF imagines as well as normal imagines.

Keep reading

a favor & a kiss

Originally posted by 1guanlins

member: lai guanlin 
genre: very fluffy
summary: you’ve always had a crush on guanlin but you never thought he would like you back, what happens when he asks you to wear his varsity jacket to be his lucky charm at his final basketball game?


  • you and guanlin were friends because you sat in maths class together
  • which mostly consisted of you and him complaining about the class and not doing the assigned work
  • “guanlin it’s been exactly 23 minutes and 16 seconds that we’ve been in this class but why does it feel like two weeks” you’d groan
  • he would smirk at you, and reply “we have 67 minutes and 44 seconds to go” you’d huff and puff but then you’d finally do you work
  • by work you mean copying off the answers from guanlin 
  • the thing is for you it was weird to be his friend 
  • well you didn’t want to be only his friend but you pushed your feelings in the deepest place in you mind
  • why?
  • because he was probably the most popular guy of your grade and you were just one of those people who blended into the background 
  • he was the star player of the basketball team, nice, funny, smart and not to mention his ridiculously good looks
  • because of this he had A HUGE FAN CLUB like no joke even like girls three years older than him wanted to date him
  • Guanlin also had very popular friends across the grades even some in university 
  • he was exciting and fun and you were plain and boring 
  • you had absolutely no chance with him
  • you happily settled with just being his friend but you couldn’t sometimes help but wish that maybe one day something would happen
  • one maths class guanlin asked you to go to the final of his basketball game 
  • you agreed cause you had nothing planned for that night other than binge watching netflix
  • the day of the game guanlin came to you when you were eating lunch  which was a very unusual occurence
  • you could feel the glares and whispers of other girls
  • feeling awkward and uncomfortable you asked him “whats up?”
  • unexpectedly he looked even more nervous than you and said
  • “uhhhh i have a favour to ask? i always have someone who’s important to me wear my varsity jacket at my final games. Is it okay if you could wear it tomorrow?”
  • he said looking at the ground and rubbing his neck which you knew was nervous habit of his from the hours of staring at him
  • your heart was beating SO FAST you think that everyone could hear it
  • you tried to muster a normal (not too excited so i seem chill) smile without squealing 
  • guess what, you failed, you literally squeaked in response
  • but after freaking out you finally beamed a smile and replied “i’d love to”
  • he gave you his most heart melting gummy smile which you literally thought could melt you
  • he started to ramble after you said yes “like i didn’t mean to be weird it’s just my sister always wore my varsity jacket at my final games but she’s still in taipei and i don’t have any other important girls in my life other than you”
  • your heart then was torn in two parts 
  • complete devastation because HE SAW YOU LIKE A SISTER not just a friend A SISTER
  • but also just pure bliss because you’re the only important girl in his life other than his family 
  • you just ended up smiling and saying “it’s not weird at all, i’d love to be your good luck charm” you said with a joking wink
  • then of course guanlin proceeds TO BLUSH 
  • you freaked out because 
  • 1. you are NEVER that flirty (but it’s probably because of the panic that he looks at you like a sister which of course causes you to awkwardly flirt)
  • 2. HE BLUSHED this cool gorgeous guy BLUSHED because of you
  • he mumbled a few incoherent words something along the lines of “see you at the game” and handed you his varsity jacket
  • before you know it your one and only close best friend looked at you with her jaw open and simply said like the dirty minded hoe she is 
  • “he totally wants to get in your pants, GO FOR IT HONEY!”
  • you whacked her in the arm and said disappointedly “he only likes me as a friend even a sister”
  • “keep on telling yourself that” she smirked
  • because of your friend teasing you you didn’t notice guanlin getting teased by ALL of his friends
  • “yah! guanlin giving her your jacket is not good enough bloody confess to her already!” jihoon said 
  • “aw you and y/n would be sooo cute” daehwi cooed who else would it be
  • “not as cute as us though” jinyoung said while wrapping his arm around daehwi jokingly totally not joking
  • “hmm guanlin-ah after we win because we’re totally gonna win, KISS HER” seongwoo cockily remarked
  • “do that confess, ask her out and boom you’re a couple” added daniel
  • “you’ll be fine” woojin said reassuringly while patting his shoulder
  • he just basically groaned the whole time his hyungs were talking and just wanted it to be at the game already 
  • *the game*
  • you were wearing a plain white tshirt dress which was a bit short for your comfort with Guanlin’s varsity jacket and your hair in a loose kinda messy bun with minimal makeup
  • you gotta admit you looked pre cute
  • especially because at school you wear baggy sweatpants and worn out t shirts, you hair is a mess and you’re sure sometimes you have some dried drool on your cheek
  • you were on the bleacher closest to the court so you could see guanlin play and cheer for him
  • unbeknownest to you guanlin had checked if you were there and once seeing you his heart was beating so rapidly
  • more than if he sprinted for like 30 minutes
  • because you looked so beautiful
  • he literally screamed in the locker room to jihoon
  • “Y/N LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL I CANNOT LIKE SHE ALWAYS LOOKS PRETTY IN SWEATS BUT LIKE WOW SHES BREATHTAKING ESPECIALLY IN MY JACKET.”
  • “SHE’S WEARING MY JACKET HYUNG!!!”
  • jihoon was like woah dude calm down and like damn you’re really in love with this chick aren’t ya you little giant baby
  • and guanlin just blushes and nods 
  • *okay time skip to the actual game*
  • you couldn’t help but appreciate how hot guanlin looked in his basketball tank top which showed off his lean but muscular arms 
  • and his uniform just made him look taller than usual
  • but first half the team played really well thrashing the other team 
  • guanlin was shooting most of the goals and you were like 
  • that’s my man but like lol no he’ll never be intersted in me 
  • in the break between the halves he gave you a wave and a warm smile
  • you smiled back, showing off your jacket and giving him a hwaiting gesture
  • he gave you a thumbs up back
  • in the second second half the other team catched up because one of the best players (seongwoo) injured his ankle and couldn’t play
  • he totally swore so loudly when he got injured for like 10 minutes straight 
  • with only 2 minutes to go it was a tie and the ball was on the opposite side of the court of the boys goal
  • you were so anxious you were screaming encouragements hoping that the guys would win
  • suddenly guanlin blocks the ball from going into the goal and then grabs and dribbles it super fast to the middle of the court
  • with only a few seconds left he shoots a three pointer
  • EVERYONE GOES CRAZY!!!!
  • you tried to fight your way to Guanlin but he was being so crowded you waited for everyone to calm down
  • before you know it Guanlin was right in front of you
  • and whispers in your ear 
  • “i deserve a reward for shooting the winning goal don’t ya think? my sister would always give me a peck on the cheek if we won?” 
  • he said cheekily and suggestively
  • you were blushing so hard not just because of his request but also because his face was only centimetres away from yours
  • your insides were freaking like “YOU WERE GIVING YOUR CRUSH OF MORE THAN A YEAR TO KISS HIS CHEEK BECAUSE HE ASKED”
  • and you just blushed and tried to be hard to get but totally failed
  • “just because you scored the winning goal” you replied
  • you stood on you tip toes to kiss his cheek cause you were short af
  • as you were leaning in to kiss his cheek you closed your eyes
  • you didn’t realise he twisted his head to face yours for your lips to reach his
  • he didn’t even know what he was doing because he never kissed anyone
  • cause like even him the swaggiest of rappers can have zero experience
  • his mind was freaking out and he knew it was because of the adreanaline of the game which made him so daring
  • and before you both knew it
  • you felt a pair of lips warm and soft on yours
  • YOU FREAKED OUT INTERNALLY but honey you weren’t gonna stop
  • you felt one of guanlin’s hands cupping your cheek and one on your lower back 
  • you could hear the wolf whistles and cheers and shouts of “YEAH FINALLY!!!” from literally all the wanna one boys and basketball team
  • you slowly parted away from your first but probably the best kiss you’ll ever experience
  • and guanlin just looks down on you he’s a giant and you see his gummiest smile and his eyes are just shining of happiness
  • you mirrored basically the same expression but also like confusion 
  • cause thoughts being like what the fuck just happened does this mean he likes me WHAT??!!!
  • before you could express any of these thoughts
  • Guanlin tells you super shyly and sweetly
  • “um well first of all i like you a lot LIKE A LOT i have since our first conversation, i kinda really fell for your smile and personality and looks and just everything i guess” he continues by saying
  • “i thought you’d never like me cause you’re basically perfect but like i think you do?? cause like yeah”
  • he awkwardly ended it with an adorable smile and you burst out laughing
  • “you thought i’d never like you, boi you so swaggy” you said with wiggly eyebrows trying to diffuse the kinda awkward but not really but also super endearing situation
  • guanlin laughed and whispered under his breath which you only just heard 
  • “this is why i love you”
  • “wait shit i said that out loud, ugh shit well whatever at least it’s true”
  • he said looking sooooo embarassed
  • you laughed softly and said “i love you too guanlin-ah”
  • he smiled broadly and without hesitation he asked 
  • “since you love me so much, will you be my girlfriend?” he said with a teasing tone
  • “hmmm i’m not sure cause jihoon’s pretty cute, don’t ya think?” you said jokingly
  • “HEY! i’m so much better than jihoon hyung” guanlin pouted
  • “guanlin trust me you’re not” jihoon commented butting into your moment
  • guanlin just sulked before you giggled and cupped his cheeks 
  • “of course guanlin, I’d love to be your girlfriend.” you said kissing his cheek for real this time
  • he smiles and says in awe “y/n is actually my girlfriend i don’t believe it”
  • you just smile and the crowd errupts into cheers 
  • seongwoo taps guanlin on the shoulder and tells him
  • “guanlin as much as i enjoy young love and you actually having some guts to ask a girl out, coach wants us in the lockeroom” he said smirking and winking at you
  • you laugh cause seongwoo is always funny 
  • “yeah i’m coming hyung” guanlin replied
  • “but before i leave” he says to you
  • he kisses you on the forehead and whispers to you sweetly
  • “wait for me princess, i’ll be back soon”
  • and wow you just became an absolute puddle of goo
  • you just nod and say “of course i’ll be waiting aren’t i your lucky charm?” you say with a wink
  • he laughs and sends you a gummy smile as he runs towards the locker room
  • you hug his jacket around yourself and just process everything that happened 
  • you’re wearing the jacket of your crush-wait no boyfriend-and you’re so glad guanlin asked you to wear it
  • and you end up wearing it to every single game after that one

lol i’m sorry i went so overboard i did not expect this to be this long especially a bullet point scenario. but i hope you enjoyed it anyways! also please send requests in! or just send me a message for a chat because i’d love to talk to anyone about kpop tbh lmao. But thank you for reading!

Waving Through a Window

A/N Here’s this… thingie that I wrote for @analogically-prinxiety as a part of the fic exchange. Also huge thanks to @princeyandanxiety for putting up with my constant questions and helping me edit this.

Chosen Prompt: 1 - Soulmate AU

Pairing: Analogical (Anxiety/Logic), side Royality (Prince/Morality)

Genre: Soulmate AU, High School AU, fluff, angst, hurt/comfort

Word Count: many 8.6k (the k stands for kill me)

Warnings: panic attack, like a paragraph dedicated to this One Shove, heaps of swearing (courtesy of Anx) and uh… I think that’s it?

Summary:

Soulmates share an emotional bond where they can feel what the other is feeling. That has always been just an unimportant  fact that Virge has lived by. It was the same as someone saying ‘water is wet’ or ‘the sky is blue’. When Virgil’s old neighbour moves away and Logan’s family moves in, things start changing.

Keep reading

misplaced

Originally posted by chyoft

genre: fluff and second hand embarrassment; high school!au; drabble

pairing: namjoon x reader

length: 2.6k

summary: confessing to the smartest boy in the school shouldn’t be too hard, right? all goes well when you slip your letter of confession into his locker… or at least what you thought was his locker and not your arch enemy’s. since when did 151021 even slightly resemble 151020?

prompts: 
“you may be an idiot, but you’re my idiot.”

Keep reading

Whipped...friends?? Or...

Whipped…friends?? (Part One)

Flashbacks*



Harry doesn’t bother going back to the living room to join the boys. In fact, he’s stood frozen in place for the past ten minutes, staring at the door Y/N’s walked out through with the excuse of being late for a date she had never once mentioned before. Harry didn’t even think she was dating, let alone actually seeing someone already.

It’s all come as a bit of a shock to him if he’s being honest. He likes to think they had something special going on, but maybe it was just all in his head. Or maybe he should’ve said something to her, proper admitted his feelings and all. But what if she didn’t like him back? Harry’s always been a sort of risk taker when it came to getting what he wanted. But he always thought risking their friendship was too much. If she liked him…that would be amazing. But…what if she didn’t.  

If he told her how he’s stayed awake more times than he can count thinking of her. How he’s watched her sleep next to him and wanted to kiss away the frown she gets when she’s having a bad dream. He wants to jokingly tell her how the boys tease him for being so whipped, and have her laugh because they both know it’s true. He wants to tell her that he loves that she gets along with Gemma and his mum. That they adore her because she’s everything they want for him. He wants to tell her she’s everything he wants for him. He just wants to explain to her, or at least try to because it’s very hard to find the words for it, how she makes him feel…whole. How he misses her when she’s not with him, and only falls harder when she is. 

So no, Harry doesn’t bother going back to the living room. Walks up the stairs of his home instead, body slumped and heart wrenching. He thinks he’s lucky that he’s made it down the hallway and to his bedroom with out breaking down. Managed to somehow drag his feet and supported his heavy body…heavy heart, through his bedroom doors and to the bed. He stares at it for a short minute, thinking about how he’s going to have to sleep on his own tonight. How he’s going to be denied of Y/N’s warmth. He’s not going to have anyone to wrap his arms around, to breathe their scent, to smile into their hair when he wakes up in the middle of the night reminded that he’s not alone. And he sits on the edge of his too big a bed, feet firm on the carpeted floor, the heels of his hands digging at his eyes because surely this is all a dream..a nightmare. Thinking about it, he doesn’t remember ever being this…this…gutted? Jealous? Empty? Broken? All of the above, and more.

***

Walking down the streets of anywhere hasn’t been much of a hassle for him since the band’s break. He’s able to walk through roads and into shops with no problem. The paps have been nice enough to keep a distance when taking photos, and he’s grateful for that. So in all honesty, now he’s only ever just a tad tense when Y/N’s with him. But it’s not a bad thing, no, he loves having someone to go around town with, rather just feels the need to protect her a bit more on their outings. 

So he keeps an arm around her shoulder, body tucked close to his, guiding her as they walk down the busy street, pulling her closer when he thinks someone passing by might bump into her. And she doesn’t complain. Tonight’s temperature’s dropped rather low, and the heat emitting from Harry’s body keeps her warmer than she thinks her own coat does. Y/N thinks it’s nice. Loves when Harry’s close to her. Loves the fact that his scent will linger on her clothes for days until she finally brings herself to put them in the washer.

They come to a stop by a hot dog cart, tummies grumbling because they hadn’t eaten anything since brunch, and even then Y/N hadn’t felt well enough to eat more than half of what was on her plate. So as per usual when that happened, Harry had to finish her meal, too, not that he had complained.

Now he’s standing in front of her, hands rubbing at her arms to heat her up as he offers to buy her a hotdog because “ye’ need t’ eat somethin’, kitten. Can’t have ye’ gettin’ sick, now.”

So she nods her head yes and tells him she’ll be waiting for him inside of the bakery they’re stood in front because “s'too cold outside. And I caught a whiff of the goodies! Gonna head in and get us a table.” Harry can’t help but smile down at her, and before he’s able to say anything, she leans up to whisper in his ear, “I know…you used to be a baker.” The sound of her giggle tickles at his ear, his smile only stretching more, and now he understands what the boys meant. He gives a light chuckle, kissing the top of her head before whispering a low, “I’ll jus’ be a minute.”

Y/N never needed to tell Harry how she liked her food, it’s fair to say they know each other well enough not to get the other’s order wrong. And as simple as that thought might be, it makes them both happier than the other will ever know to know that type of stuff. 

Harry never thought he’d feel such happiness looking at someone either. When his mum used to give him talks about girls and how important it is to treat them like princesses, Harry would wave the comments away. He was old enough to know that yes, his mother did raise him to be a proper gentleman. But he never thought, or at least not at the time because he was so young, that he’d have someone making him feel the way Y/N does. Only ever wished.

But now he’s looking at a beautiful woman standing in a bakery. Her eyes fixed on the displays because he knows she’s got a sweet tooth.

“Tell me wha’ ye’ wan’ and I’ll get it for ye’.”

Harry’s whispered words have Y/N turning around swiftly, smiling up at him because Harry’s never short on getting her anything and everything. Not that she ever asked for much. 

He thinks he’s got more money than he knows what to do with, so he’s always more than willing to get Y/N anything she pleased. But that’s the thing about her, she doesn’t ask for much. Give her cuddles and your time and she’s more than happy. That’s how Harry knows she’s meant for him. She’s simple, and Harry loves simple. Harry loves her. 

***

Harry can’t quite recall at around what time he’s been falling asleep at nights. After that first night, he only knows he’s been falling asleep to memories of Y/N.  

During the days he stares at the TV mindlessly, jumping at the sound of his phone in hopes it would be Y/N. And he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t disappointed to see it was Louis, or Niall, or Liam. On occasion his mum who by some reason or another knew what was going on. Don’t get him wrong, he loves talking to his mum, he just rather wishes it were Y/N.

“Harry, sweetheart-” and he could hear the hurt in her voice. That tone a mother gets when they know nothing they say or do can help a suffering child. “-don’ give up, baby. You fight for her, you hear me.” And Harry will pinch at his lower lip in an attempt to keep his voice steady before assuring his mother that “I won’t mum. I love her." 

The boys come around as often as they did before. And after asking why Y/N wasn’t around anymore, Harry told them. "She’s apparently datin’ some bloke. I’ve not heard from her. Won’t return m'calls.”

He’s tried to reach out to her plenty of times. He’s called, texted, stopped by her place, all to no avail. 

And Louis doesn’t remember seeing Harry this gutted over a girl. “Tha’s shit, mate. She spends every wakin’ moment with ye’ and somehow still meets someone? Reckon ye’ would’ve taken notice, ehh?" 

"Cheryl thinks there’s something else going on,” Liam adds, “says a woman knows when a friend has feelings for a guy. And she says Y/N never quiet looked at you as just a friend.”

Harry would much rather believe this than keep thinking about Y/N doing what she did with Harry with someone else. But he pushes the thought to the back of his mind, because if by any chance she did like him, she wouldn’t have left him.
And it’s awful knowing he doesn’t know when he’ll see her again. All he knows, is that he’s not giving up.

***

After sulking around for what feels like an eternity, Harry’s gathered up enough strength to pull himself out of where he was staying and into the busy city that is NYC. 

He’s arrived here only a few days ago for business, hasn’t even told Y/N seeing as she won’t answer his calls.

So he pushes thoughts of her to the back of his mind, or at least tries to. And thankfully, the fans he’s just recently met did a good job of distracting him. But only for a moment while he was interacting and taking photos with them.  

And it’s times like these that he doesn’t take for granted. He loves making his fans happy. Loves getting to thank them personally. And though he’s able to keep all thoughts focused on who he’s talking with, the second he walks away to get on with his night and readjusts the scarf she gifted him two Christmas’ ago, is the moment he feels his eyebrows knit in focus, recalling another memory.

***

If there’s ever any situation for Harry to be protective, it’s now. He doesn’t know how he’s ended up at the park near Y/N’s. Doesn’t remember if he walked or drove. All he knows is that he was lying about in his room when he got a call from her. And hearing her frantic voice going on about how she thought she was being followed had him running out the door before she could tell him where she was.

“Just please, Harry. Stay on the phone with me.” She was whispering and stuttering and her voice was shaky and Harry. Was. Scared. 

Like hell he was gonna just stay put.

So now here he is, phone still to his ear whispering words of comfort. “Where are ye’?” “S'okay, poppet, you’re g'na be okay.” “I promise.”

And then suddenly the worst thing that could happen. He’s got no idea what’s going on, but the rush has him forgetting he’s wearing nothing but sweats and a thin tee in below freezing weather.

He tucks his phone into his pocket.There’s no point, their phone call got cut and all he heard before it did was a man’s voice and her muffled one.

He’s running. Where to, he’s got no clue.

It’s not until he hears a cut scream that he knows exactly where she is. Now. He’s angry.

“Get the fook of a'her!" 

The guy doesn’t even get a chance to turn around and look at him before Harry’s big hands collide with the stranger’s back, gripping at his shirt and yanking him back and to the ground.

He looks at Y/N only for a second, still tucked into the corner the bloke had her in, eyes full of fright.

And honest Harry doesn’t train for these type of situations, but he must admit the boxing sessions are useful in this precise moment. All it took was a right hook to the guy’s face. That was enough to have him falling to the ground again, this time a mouth full of blood. And Harry knows. Y/N knows. He’s gonna have the outline of Harry’s rings imprinted on the side of his face for a while. 

Within seconds Harry’s attention was back on Y/N. Fingers ghosting over her face because he doesn’t know if she’s hurt. But she wraps her arms around his torso and clenches at the fabric of his shirt, face tucked into his neck. Harry exhales into her hair and wraps his arms around her shoulders, holding her against his body as he closes his eyes. 

"M'here. I’ll always be here.” He whispers. 

And Harry knows he can’t ever let this happen again. He won’t. 

But how can he protect her when she won’t let him? 

How can he, when the first time he sees her since that night is by the hand of someone else. 

And…what is she doing in New York?



Whipped…friends?? Or…not anymore??(Part Three)

"Why doesn't he care?" 5.0

Kim Taehyung x Reader

Genre: Angst

Format: Text Post

[1.0] [2.0] [3.0] [4.0] [5.0] [6.0] [7.0] [8.0] [9.0] [9.5] [10.0] [11.0] [12.0] [13.0] [13.06]Finale


Originally posted by ciutae

Y/N’s p.o.v

After Hobi dropped me off at home and helped me gather a few things, I took a long bath trying to soak away my indescribable pain. Not the pain of my injuries, this pain is something that is so much worse. So much more painful. I can feel the strain on my heartstrings, feeling how one by one are being snapped thinking about how this all came to be, how I ended up losing the only thing I’ve ever learned to love. It wasn’t easy trying to think of way to let all my feelings out to him, after a while of thinking I gave up and decided that I’ll just say what comes to mind when I see him.

It still hurts, every time I click back onto his messages I see how brutal he was with his words. I looked at my phone more than enough times the last few days to see that he didn’t care enough to send me a message, no ‘good morning beautiful’ no 'I miss you baby’ no 'I love you to the moon and back’ and definitely no 'I’m sorry’, you’d think the least he could do after lashing out on me would be a simple apology right? But no, nothing came from him. I guess that’s a sign for me not to forgive him anymore, like how I usually do.

Thinking so much only made me tear up, so I decided that it was time to put his things away. Wheeling suitcases slowly whilst being in a wheelchair ended up a lot harder than I thought, slowly but surely I was able to gather all of Taehyung’s belongings and pack them in the suitcases I had and a few boxes, placing them all neatly by the door. I owned this apartment that we lived in together, so it’s not as if I’m taking away his property, nor was I leaving him with no place to stay. He could always go back to the dorm and stay there since he likes it so much there anyway, wow that was bitter of me huh? But it was true, he had a place to stay, and it’s not as if he wasn’t supposed to stay there to begin with anyway. Staring at his stuff only made my chest tighten. I’ve returned all the hoodies and sweaters that I’ve 'borrowed and accumulated’ over the years, putting them with his other belongings. He’s always told me that it was okay for me to take any pieces of his clothing that I’d desired, and he’d compliment me calling me adorable when I wore his clothes that were obviously too big for me. His clothes where his scent lingered, wearing it made me feel as though I was engulfed in his arms especially when he was away or busy. But it wouldn’t feel right wearing his clothes anymore. How could something that once felt so right suddenly become so wrong? I gave him my everything, but it seems as though it still wasn’t enough. Like it never was and never will be. And for that I couldn’t be more sorry. 

 It was already 8am by the time I’d got done with cleaning things up, in pain I sat there in the living room staring at all the pictures hung up on the the walls. But I couldn’t feel much, everything just seemed


…numb.


Here is 5.0! I hope you enjoy it! It’s a little short but it’s kind of a build up for what happens next ~

Request for 6.0 ^^

Prompt #7 "I'm not blushing!"

Magnus opened his eyes slowly, giving them time to adjust to the morning sunlight that flooded his bedroom, bathing the room in a warmth that Magnus could feel even when he was tucked under numerous blankets.

As he woke, he realized a handful things. One, he still had his makeup on from the day before, so he curled a finger and let blue mist remove it for him. Two, he was only wearing a pair of black boxers, which he was positive weren’t his because he only owned tight boxer-briefs. Three, this was his and his boyfriend’s first morning waking up next to each other.

Magnus grinned at Alec’s sleeping face, only about a foot away from his own. Alec looked so peaceful when he slept, his features soft and his lips slightly parted. His dark hair was messy, but still looked as soft as a cloud, and Magnus couldn’t help but lift his hand to brush a piece away from Alec’s forehead.

Shadowhunters were light sleepers, Magnus knew, they had to be. Threats could rise at any time, and they had to be alert and ready to spring into action. So Magnus wasn’t surprised when Alec’s beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open and landed on him.

Alec’s smile was blinding. He looked absolutely stunning with his messy hair and sleep-clouded eyes and light stubble covering his jaw. Magnus took a mental picture, wanting to save that image for the rest of his immortal life.

Neither of them said anything. Magnus had shifter closer tangling his legs with his shadowhunter’s, placing a gentle hand on the soft black fabric covering Alec’s chest.

“Good morning.” Alec finally said, and damn, Magnus practically melted at how deep and throaty his voice sounded.

“It is, indeed.” Magnus replied with a smile. He probably looked like a lovestruck dork, but that’s exactly what he was, so he couldn’t care less.

Alec closed what little space was left between them, pressing a soft, close-mouthed kiss to Magnus’ lips. Magnus returned the kiss, tried to get Alec to part his lips, but his boyfriend’s lips stayed stubbornly pressed together.

The look that Magnus gave when they parted seemed to ask the question he’d been about to voice, because Alec shyly looked down at Magnus’ chest and said, “Morning breath.”

Magnus laughed, and Alec looked at him strangely before he lifted his hand. With a simple flourish and a few blue sparks, both of their mouths tasted of mint.

A wide grin spread across Alec’s face. “I love you.” He said as he leaned in again, this time parting his lips as he captured Magnus in a passionate kiss.

Neither of them had intentions of their kiss getting so heated, but things led to other things, and within minutes, Alec had pulled Magnus on top of him and Magnus was trying to get Alec’s shirt off.

Alec broke away from the kiss, and from the feeling of it, Magnus knew that Alec hadn’t wanted to.

“I have to be at the Institute in fifteen minutes.” Alec huffed out a strangled breath as Magnus attached his lips to the side of his neck.

“A lot can be done in fifteen minutes.” Magnus purred into his boyfriend’s ear, a hand sneaking down Alec’s body.

Alec seemed to give in for a few minutes. Magnus continued to work on Alec’s neck, paying extra attention to his sensitive Deflect rune, but Alec suddenly pulled away.

“I really have to go,” Alec started, shifting out from underneath Magnus. “As much as I want to…you know…do that,” he began, standing up. “I know that once we start, I won’t want to stop.”

Magnus took a minute to look his love over, a smirk on his face. Alec was wearing a black shirt, as usual, and a pair of loose forest green sweatpants. He rolled out from under the covers and stood up out of bed, Alec’s black boxers loose on his hips, threatening to fall down at any second.

“Go do your job, Mr. Lightwood.” Magnus smirked, moving to stand in front of Alec, who automatically moved to wrap his strong, runed arms around Magnus’ waist.

“I’ll call you later, promise,” Alec said before ducking down to peck Magnus on the lips. “One more thing before I go, though.”

Magnus was confused. He tilted his head to the side as Alec removed one arm from around his waist, bringing his hand up to brush a piece of un-styled hair out of his face.

“Your eyes are beautiful.”

Magnus froze. He hadn’t even realized that he didn’t have his glamour up. Had his warlock mark been showing the entire morning?

Then he remembered Alec looking at him so lovingly, Alec kissing him good morning, Alec smiling at him like he was the most gorgeous thing in the universe. All while his cat-eyes were unglamoured.

A deep blush creeped up Magnus’ neck, coloring his cheeks, making him feel hot.

“Your blush is also pretty beautiful, just saying.” Alec said with a lopsided grin, pressing a kiss to Magnus’ flaming cheek.

“I’m not blushing!” Magnus exclaimed, eyes on the ground, but he was smiling.

This all felt like a dream. His whole relationship with Alec felt like a dream, actually, too good to be true. He’d never felt this loved in his entire life. None of the 17,000 other lovers made Magnus feel the way that Alec made him feel. Alec accepted him for who he was, he wasn’t thrown off by his warlock mark, he treated Magnus with respect that he’d never received from any other shadowhunter.

When Magnus finally looked back up, his eyes still unglamoured, he saw Alec staring at him. There was so much love in his gaze, so much adoration in his smile.

And Magnus knew, right then, that Alec was the love of his life.


(wow, this got a bit out of hand in length, sorry!! i hope that you like it! check out my prompts post and inbox me prompts that you’d like me to write!!)

I Can Make You Scream (M) // J-Hope (AU!)

Originally posted by sugashu

Pairing: Hoseok x Reader

Genre: Smut

Summary//Request: kia-winningx said: A J-Hope smut? I’ve been searching and searching and I cannot , for the life of me, find one where he is like the school dick. No matter how much I try to deny it I can’t help but think of him as dominant but I’m the kind that would like talk-back and be really cheeky. 

Please note that this scenario contains smut - dom/sub, begging, dirty talking, light bdsm.

I got kind of carried away with this so here is 3.6k words of absolute sin whOOps


You were an average student. You received semi-good grades and your attendance was adequate. You weren’t usually the type of person to intentionally get yourself into trouble for shits and giggles, but there was one person in particular who did – and they knew the exact buttons to press to frustrate you while simultaneously making you want them even more.

Jung Hoseok was in the same year as you, in almost all of the same classes. You met him when you were 12, and now being 18 and in your last year of high school – you could confidently say that you knew Hoseok pretty well.

Back then, Hoseok was a shy and timid child that could barely string together a proper sentence. But now, he had since gained more than enough confidence – acting a little too big for his boots while still being extremely wet behind the ears. To put it simply, Hoseok was the school dick. It’s not that he bullied other students – he was just incredibly rude to them unnecessarily. He roamed the school with his group of friends, casually making students and teachers lives just that little bit more difficult. Whether it was ‘accidently’ tripping someone in the hallway who may have gave him a funny look or causing one of the teachers grief by verbally abusing any authority they tried to have over him – Hoseok knew how to manipulate and control everyone around him.

Everyone except you.

Keep reading

Weekender

Summary:   Jack hates conventions – the crowds, the noise, the forced socialization, but it’s a work thing that must be done. Enter Samwell Hockey Player, Eric Bittle, who attends the convention with a group of friends. Suddenly things begin to look up. Jack and Bitty meet at Falcs Fest. Flirting, shenanigans, and love ensue. 

“Jack, I realize it’s not how you want to spend your weekend,” George said then paused to take a long sip of coffee. “But it is what it is, and everyone has to do it.” She smiled and added, “So suck it up, mister.”

Jack frowned, “Fine. Fine. Everyone else has to attend, too, right? Everyone?”

George leaned back in her chair and nodded, “Yes. Tater, Thirdy, Guy, Marty, Snowy, Poots – everyone. Misery loves company, after all.”

Jack huffed petulantly.

“I’m kidding!” George said with a laugh, “Come on. The Hawks are always bragging about their convention, so we have to make our inaugural one fantastic and have everyone there.”

Jack shrugged and took a pen from George’s desk, he twirled it absentmindedly in his fingers.

“Jack, it’ll be fine, and guess what? You might actually enjoy it. An entire weekend surrounded by adoring fans, eating anything you want, being handed people’s babies, dancing and whatnot?”

Jack got up and pushed his chair in. “Thanks, George.”

George smiled, then took her attention back to her computer, as Jack loomed in her office doorway.

“Yes, Jack?” She asked as she wrote something in an appointment book.

“Do we have to stay at the hotel, too?”

“Up to you, Jack. Do you feel like driving home back and forth early in the morning and late at night? Most of the guys are making a weekend of it and staying there. There’ll be team brunches every morning. We still have a couple rooms available in the block we reserved, so you can stay there if you want.”

Jack frowned again.

George paused and looked at him, “A little fun won’t kill you, Zimmermann.”

Jack nodded, attempted a meager smile and exited George’s office.

“Oh, and Jack?”

“Yes?

"Can I have my pen back?”

Keep reading

Imagine Raphael knitting you a little shawl.
The heat has gone out in your building and, knowing just how unbearable winter can be, Raph wants you to stay warm.
He kints you a scarf and mittens too (true fact, Raphael is obsessed with human hands. He thinks mittens are adorable.) but the scarlet shawl is your favorite. Whenever someone asks you where you got it, you always proudly say
“My boyfriend made it for me!”

anonymous asked:

In honor of Shangri La, would you please do a Friends to Lovers scenario for Leo? Thanks so much mom!

i need to write more for vixx,,,,im sorry starlights!!
but here’s friends - to - lovers taekwoon!!

  • so you’re kind of a cat lover and have had two cats in your apartment that u love dearly named clover and rose,,,,and u didn’t know until rose got pregnant that ur cats were well,,,,,,,dating??? cat dating??? whatever
  • but basically u found out u were going to be a grandparent and got super excited until u realized that kitten litters can be up to as much as 8 kittens,,,,,and ur small apartment is too humble for,,,,,,8 more cats
  • so sadly,,,,as ur cat got closer to giving birth u put up an ad and asked some friends if they were interested in adopting one of the cute furballs from u when they were born
  • a couple of people said yes but one person,,,,who u didn’t know personally but through ur friend hongbin,,,,,said he was interested
  • but being someone who loved ur pets dearly u asked if hongbin could tell the guy to come over just so u could ask him some questions and see if ,,,,,,,he would take good care of the kitten
  • and when u heard the doorbell ring on the day u were set up to meet this mr. jung taekwoon
  • u opened the door and almost fell backwards because,,,,ok hongbin is tall,,,,,,but this man,,,,,,,woah
  • and not to mention the interesting features of his face which at first glance seemed slightly stoic but the moment he came inside and clover jumped up into his lap,,,,became soft and cute
  • and u made some tea and u just asked him if he’s ever had pets and whatnot and before u knew it even with taekwoons quiet voice he was telling u about his family,,,,his nephew who he loves with everything he’s got and how he actually does musicals and stuff
  • and maybe it’s the fact that unlike other people taekwoon never pushes his opinions or personality onto u 
  • and also maybe because clover made a home in his lap,,,,which he never does he’s a picky cat,,,,,
  • that you decide taekwoon will make a great dad for ur cat’s kitten,,,,,that and he would also make a nice friend
  • so u guys exchange numbers so u can call him to get the kitten after they’re ready and also u guys agree that getting coffee soon will be fun
  • and,,,,,,,a week later u guys are chatting at a coffee place u love and taekwoon is like i didn’t even know about this place,,,but i love it
  • and u laugh making a joke about it being a hole in the wall kind of place but taekwoon says he finds it charming
  • and u guys talk about ur lives but it’s so comfortable??? which is crazy because hongbin had told u that taekwoon is super reserved and can come off a little brash
  • but the man sitting in front of u,,,who covers his mouth when he laughs,,,whose eye’s light up whenever a mother comes in with her toddler,,,,who exciting shows u photos of his family on his phone
  • like,,,,,,what brashness???? what reservation????? he’s so,,,,he’s so,,,,delightful to be around
  • and when rose is finally in labor u text everyone but only taekwoon asks ‘do you want me to come over and help?’ and,,,,u didn’t expect it
  • but he literally seems like he RAN over when u open the door,,,bangs stuck to his head with some sweat and he’s like “did i miss it??? is she doing ok??”
  • and everything goes smoothly,,,,rose gives birth to five healthy little angels and u and taekwoon leave her to bond while preparing water and food near the corner where she’s laying 
  • and u guys stand in ur kitchen,,,,and ur breathing a sigh of relief and clover is weaving between u and taekwoons feet
  • and taekwoon suddenly goes “won’t you miss the kittens?” and u give him a sad smile because ofc u will,,,rose will too,,,,,but since most of them are going to friends maybe u can visit
  • and taekwoon nods silently and motions with his hand and ur like ??? and he’s like “o,,,oh i just,,,u can come and see the one i take anytime,,,,,,”
  • and ur like that’s sweet,,,id like that!!!!!! 
  • and taekwoon doesn’t say anything ,,,, he kind of looks like he’s thinking and ur a bit worried until he suddenly adds “u,,,,,can also just come to see me too,,,,,”
  • and ur like oh!! like in a friendly wa- but taekwoon shifts his eyes and for the first time ever u see a light pink dust over his cheeks and he’s like “,,,,maybe we can also do it in another way,,,,a ,,,date,,,,,,”
  • and ur taken aback,,,,,but u nod before u can even speak because,,,,,you’d actually like that even more
  • and taekwoon,,,as happy as he is tries to hide it by being like iLL Go chECK on,, rose,,,and thE LItter,,,,,,,,
  • but he turns and clover is standing in the doorway of the kitchen seemingly as to keep guard
  • and taekwoon turns back to u as u burst into giggles and he’s still kind of blushing but it’s really adorable,,,,,,
  • and when u tell hongbin taekwoon asked u out hongbin literally almost drops his phone because he’s like he took the first move????? hmm,,,,u must be super special
  • and u joke that no it’s just because u like cats too and hongbin is like hehe true,,,,
  • but that’s not the only reason ok taekwoon just thinks ur so positive and u make him feel like butterflies are flying in his stomach and head and ok that’s corny but taekwoon probably goes home from ur place with the BIGGEST smile on his face 

If you want to forget the boy who broke your heart, here are 10 things you should NOT do:


Number 1, if you wanted to forget about him, maybe you shouldn’t have told your friends that you have a sort of frustrating crush on the guy you’ve been talking to lately. If you did, it’ll be the last time you’ll ever know peace. Before you realize it, your whole class knows, your teachers know, your family knows, your neighbors know–the president himself is in the process of knowing. Every time he walks by, you will be stripped of your composure. Your life will become a romcom onlookers tune in to. 


2, do not think about the last text he sent you just before you go to bed. It’ll haunt you in your sleep and you’ll dream of his eyes, of his voice, the way his nose crinkles when he laughs, and it’ll leave you with fantasies impossible to come true.


3, do not stalk his social media accounts. Just don’t. Don’t look at his posts or, god forbid, his pictures. And for the love of all that is good, do not message him. It will lead to several awkward conversations that will leave you both giddy and mortified and you will find out that he uses too many emoticons and not enough words which means you don’t really understand what he means, but that he is more adorable than you first thought he was.


4, if you want to forget him, don’t smile back. Oh, it will be tempting, I know. After all, how can you resist when he smiles at you as if the sun itself resides in his chest? When he smiles like it’s the first and last time he will ever be happy? How can you not smile back, when he reminds you just exactly what happiness feels like?


5, do not associate songs with him. When your favorite song comes on, do not think of slow dancing to it with him. Do not imagine the two of you sharing earphones and listening to a playlist on repeat. Do not devote the lyrics like an ode to his laughter, do not think of him when you sing. Melodies are not supposed to echo a name. 


6. do not name him “What If”. Do not think of all the ways he can make you better. Do not name him “Maybe”. Do not come up with reasons why he can love you just as fiercely. Do not name him “Almost”. Do not hope for something you damn well know could never be.


7, do not get jealous of the girl he laughs with. Do not compare yourself to the way she looks, how she’s thinner, prettier, more breathtaking than you will ever be. Do not look at his smile–it is the same smile he gives you. It is the same smile you’ve fallen in love with, the same smile you thought was meant for your eyes only. Do not get jealous of her. He was never yours to keep in the first place.


8, if you want to forget about him, do not cry over him. He’ll disappoint you again and again and again and I know it’ll hurt, god, how it hurts–but do not cry over him on the car ride home. Do not let them see that he has broken you. Don’t let them know you care. Don’t let heartbreak paint your face with mascara tears, do not cry yourself to sleep.


9, do not tell him how you feel. Do not tell him that he saved you when you couldn’t save yourself, don’t tell him you cared. Do not rearrange your words over and over in hopes his feelings will change. Do not wait for his answer. Do not save his reply, do not hurt yourself this way. You do not need a constant reminder that he does not love you back.


10, if  you want to forget the boy who broke your heart, do not write about him. Do not immortalize the way he stood, the curl of his lips, the shade of his eyes. Do not make permanent the memory of his last words as he said goodbye. If you want to forget, do not write him poetry. Do not surrender the beauty of your metaphors. Do not make symbolisms about his name, do not compare him to stars. He is just a boy, who felt like a miracle in what little time you had together. He is just a boy. Do not give him the power of your words.


If you want to forget him, do not commit these mistakes. If you want to forget him, don’t do what I did.

—  10 things you should not do to forget
Stanley Uris Dating Shy Reader Would Include

Originally posted by pietromanofff

Request: can you do Stanley Uris dating a really shy girl would include?


  • Well honestly, Stanley himself is pretty shy.
  • That’s what would draw you to him.
  • Finding someone as awkward and shy the same way he his.
  • But you’re just ten times more shy.
  • Meeting in school, and while you’d be very quiet and unsure of your words, you’d both begin to talk more.
  • Sharing English class together and always sitting next to each other.
  • Always being partners.
  • This would be a huge load off your shoulders as your painfully shy, group projects are always hell.
  • Stan become one of the only people your truly close with and comfortable around.
  • But still getting all stutter-y and blush-y around him sometimes.
  • Being a target of Henry Bowers and his friends.
  • But Stan would stick up for you, because he knew you didn’t deserve something like that.
  • Being adorably innocent.
  • Stan would introduce you to his friends.
  • You’d at first beg him not to, too shy and nervous to meet the friends Stan always raved about.
  • Being SUPER nervous, like sick to your stomach. 
  • “You’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”
  • They’re of course, all really nice to you.
  • You being super shocked but happy.
  • Richie would scare you a bit, but you’d find him funny.
  • Still hiding with in your shell, but getting better at being more open.
  • Though Stan would still be the only person you’re your true self to. 
  • But that would all change when he’d ask you out.
  • Of course, you’d still be close but you’d be on a whole new spectrum of anxiety and awkwardness.
  • Blushing anytime he compliments you.
  • Blushing anytime he wants to hold hands or hug you.
  • But he secretly loves it.
  • Even if you’re shy, you never are too shy to show your relationship.
  • Being super silly with each other.
  • Stan always able to make you blush and flush and just all the ‘ushes’.
  • Your first kiss not being until like a year into your relationship.
  • You’re only kids and you’re always too self-conscious to do it.
  • But Stan always understands.
  • Hanging out in or out of school.
  • The Loser’s teasing that you’re ‘stealing’ Stan from them
  • But you and Stan both knew they loved you together.
  • Just overall, being a really cute happy couple.

Magnus and Alec were cuddling on the couch, lazily caressing each other. Alec was close to dozing off. He’s never felt more comfortable than with Magnus in his arms, just holding his perfect boyfriend. He was magical alright.

“Alec?” “Hm?” “I love you” Alec smiled gently, still vaguely sleepy. “Love you, too” It wasn’t the first time they said it. Magnus straightened up a little to be able to look Alec in the eyes. Alec gave a low whine, because he’d lost his comfy Magnus-cushion.

“You don’t understand. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. You, my dear Alexander, are making me feel so content with myself. I’ve never been happier in my life.”

Alec’s eyes widened noticeably. He looked dumbstruck. Certainly this couldn’t be true? Centuries worth of history - there was bound to have been someone better than him. Someone less awkward, more romantic, less ordinary. He said as much, albeit stammering and blushing while doing so.

And Magnus just looked at him, adoration shining in his eyes: “No, Alexander, there really wasn’t” Alec smiled at Magnus, raking his hands through the warlock’s soft hair. “I love you too. More than anything”