• Honestly, Kakashi isn’t prone to jealousy, it’s just one of those things he tends to shrug off as an overactive imagination because he isn’t insecure about himself or his relationship with you at all. It takes a lot to get him riled enough to even bring it up.
• However if he sees something that seems suspicious, he picks it up pretty easily. He can tell before you can when someone else is attempting to make a move. If that happens, then the other person will have a hard time making it to you to put the moves on you, because every time they try, they will happen to “run in” to Kakashi. In these situations, he never says much to the other person. He just makes it clear that you are taken and that he will be keeping a close eye on them.
• If this other person isn’t deterred easily, then he will casually bring it up the next time the two of you are alone together and start sticking close to you as much as he can. He will monitor any conversations you have with this person carefully, just kind of hanging out in the background watching.
• If he feels like the other person is still a little too comfortable with you, then he will make a point to corner them into a unpleasant conversation. Kakashi will never tell you what exactly was said, only that the two of them “came to an agreement” that it was for the best if the other person stayed away from you. You will never see them again as long as you live.
• Even if he saw his s/o being too friendly with another person, he wouldn’t take immediate action. He would likely disappear for a few days to mull things over, and if he can’t come up with any answers that he is satisfied with, he would come to you directly and just ask you. He will want to know who the person was in relation to you, and why the two of you seemed so chummy. If it was something innocent, he would never bring it up again and would master the art of changing the topic every time it comes up so he wouldn’t have to relive his lapse in judgement.
Zeke sighed, floating upside down and sprawled out in as much space as he could take up. He was only wearing short due to the heat so you could see the scars on his chest from surgery. His flat drama he and sides dipping into his chubby thighs were tinted a dark blue. He was dying from the heat. “Ughhhh…” he murmured, kicking his legs. “I’m soooooo booorrreeedddd” he scratched at his pale blue grey arms. “And hot and sticky and itchy and fuck..” he blushed dark blue. “Kinda horny too” he admitted.
from the moment i knew about Jackson, i immediately searched a picture of him in a suit. i did found one, but this was a predebut photo of him. i loved this picture of him.
anyway. so 3 months after i knew about Jackson, they did a Rain Tribute. and in this tribute, they wore suits. SUITS!! MOTERFUCKING SUITS.
i always knew how hot he would look in a suit. NO ONE LOOKS BAD IN A SUIT. except if you’re a really unlucky guy. anyway. i hoped his hair was pushed back tho, it would make him look soooooo freakin’ hot!!
and then he began DANCING, and THRUSTING, AND GRINDING, AND THE SEX-FACE WAS ON. and can i just ask you guys, how are you doing?
because, i am not doing well right now.
i wanna POKE HIM. I WANNA UNDRE— THE THINGS I CAN IMAGINE. THE THINGS I HAVE IMAGINED AND AND AND….
ok. i need to breathe….
ok ok ok. here’s the thing about Jackson in a suit, he looks good, he looks sooooo good, he looks hot, and he very well know it. he is aware how hot he is and he does this thing, and he dances and grinds his hips and his face.
i need to move on from this topic…
in conclusion: Jackson Wang in a suit will be the cause of death of every girl in this fandom, of every girl outside this fandom, and every girl in the world.
and for those who haven’t seen the gifs, here it is: (i am sorry and UR WELCOME)
Summary: After a milestone weekend, Chris surprises Natalia. Only Natalia doesn’t know how to react…
Dedicated to YOU, yes you, the one reading. Thank you so much for being here! xo
“Uh, Miss Rodriguez…”
Without turning her back from the chalkboard, too engrossed on the day’s lesson plan of the three different kinds of galaxies – Spiral, Elliptical, and Irregular –, Natalia answered one of her students absentmindedly, “Yes, Taylor?”
“Why is Captain America waving outside the door…?”
The piece of white chalk fell to the floor, leaving the meaning of the tuning fork diagram unfinished and forgotten.
“W-what?” Nat stammered, wild eyes flashing towards the door to her classroom.
With her heart pounding in her chest, a blush crept up her neck to her full cheeks. Because, just like her student had announced, Captain America – Chris, to her – really was standing on the other side of the shut door, peeking through the glass.
When Chris noticed he had finally grabbed her attention after a couple lengthy minutes, his face lit up like a Christmas tree and a sheepish grin overtook his features. Hi, he mouthed with another short wave.