This episode’s old and has been mentioned before, but after Lance comes out of the healing pod he starts flirting with Allura
And then you see Keith after, while everyone just looks done/tired with Lance, he literally just looks jealous and pissed off saying: “Classic.”
But if you think about it, Keith is probably annoyed that Lance doesn’t realize that they just had a “bonding moment” and then to make it even worse Lance completely forgets about the bonding moment…LOL I just feel so bad for Keith here.
He’s probably so stressed out because everyone else is getting all the love and Lance doesn’t even remember that he defended him against Zendak and “bonded” with him too.
(And to make it even worse he was so impatient waiting for Lance to heal because he probably thought: “Hey, we had a moment, maybe we’re friends, I actually kinda care about him and his well-being now.” But then Lance just comes out and doesn’t even acknowledge Keith and it’s actually really sad?)
(Look how excited he was when Lance comes out, Keith barely ever smiles!)
This just makes me feel really bad for Keith because he’s probably not used to having connections/moments with people like he did with Lance, so he probably felt really horrible when Lance forgot.
He really valued that bonding moment…He’s not even real and I just wanna give him a hug tbh.
goddamnit Keith is so fucking hot I always tell him I hate his mullet but it's actually kinda cute what did I do to deserve this why have I been blessed to know this amazing person named Keith Kogane he is the greatest friend I could ever meet why the fuck am I like this I wanna hug him and kiss him and love him goddamnit-
I really like aliens so I’ll go ahead and rate my little boys
He looks cute and kind of nice, this shows that aliens do come in piece, the gradient effect gives a 3 D S P A C E P I N B A L L feel which is a nice touch. 4/5. He’s really nice, someone give him live stock for his planet.
I’m not sure Google is aware of the popular conception of aliens, but maybe they know something we don’t???? The colors are flat, something that in most cases is not bad, but this time it is, he seeks intelligent life yet he looks as he has no life at all. 1/5.
He’s conventionally attractive and happy for some reaon, I’d let him make patterns in my crops, the T H I C C lines are not the best idea but the glow in his eyes are perfect. Not the best desing choices but I can deal with it. 3/5.
Isn’t this the most visually pleasing gradient ever made by human kind? But not for this guy, he looks like he’s dying cuz can’t breath our oxygen, poor fellow, also his face looks strange, he might as well be Mr. Burns. 3/5. Looks really smug and I bet this kid thinks he’s the smartest guy in the class.
Straight out of the uncanny valley, the face you’d expect to see from a badly written creepypasta edited over an old photo that’s supposed to possess you, looks scary, creepy and offsetting but not in the nice way aliens are supposed to look. Please deport him to his planet. 0/5. Save your children from LG cellphones.
Look at this guy, like LOOK at This gUY!! His cute smile, this lime boy looks so mischievous, probably on space Santa’s naughty children list. The lines, the colors and the E D G E S are so pleasing to the eyes. 5/5. I’d let this guy invade my planet any day and eradicate all sentient matter without hesitation.
He’s scary, creepy and offsetting in the nice way aliens are supposed to be, the soulless eyes and the grey color blend so nice together making him intimidating and also hypnotizing. 5/5. Please take me away with you and use me as a guinea pig for your nefastus plots.
The colors looks like he’s from a flash animation and his face of utter disgust makes him unpleasant, I’ll take him with my leader because I don’t wanna deal with him. 3/5. You might be ugly, but you’re the designated emoji for most of my chats.
He’s minimalistic and cute, this grey buddy is my friend, please hug him and treat him nicely, he just want diplomatic relations with our planet, give him love and natural resources, he deserves them. 4/5.
This guy is not an alien, he’s a light outlet. He’s nice and is probably that one cousin they sit with you on family gatherings, not because you get along, but because they want you to keep him from doing something stupid like breaking a bowl or causing a nuclear holocaust. 2/5. Sorry Kyle, I’m not your baby sister.
Can we just take a moment to talk about how selfless Matthew Daddario is? Whenever someone degrades themselves in front of him he get’s so flipping hurt and sad and it’s like so cute???? Wtf??? Like he hates when the fans and the cast call themselves Matt/Malec trash and he says that we’re all lovely and he also hates when the cast acts as if he’s more superior then them like I really just wanna meet this man and give him a big old hug for how genuine he is.
* An unsettlingly smooth flirt, when he wants to be. He starts with silly pickup lines and finger guns, and then the next thing you know you’re somehow making out with him.
* He’s lazy, but he’s decent enough to clean up after himself. As long as you do the laundry, of course.
* He’s a nerd. Once you get him started, you better be prepared for an hour long, surprisingly enthusiastic lecture on Quantum physics or some other obscure scientific procedure.
* He’s a surprisingly good cook, although don’t expect any fancy food from the guy.
* Naps. He likes to sleep with his skull resting on your lap, and is a very cuddly sleeper.
* Puns. ALL. THE. TIME.
* Puns when you wake up. Puns during dinner. Puns in the shower. Puns during movies. Puns during sex.
* He likes how soft you are. You’re like a living, breathing pillow, squishy and warm and ever so snuggly.
* He loves to squish your skin, and you best be prepared for some unexpected groping.
* He finds your anatomy fascinating. There’s bones under there? How does that work? Why are humans still so fragile? Sometimes he’ll just start poking and prodding at your arms or face to see how your mussels react.
* He’ll let you wear his jacket whenever you’re cold, or whenever he feels like it. Careful, though, because seeing you in his clothes turns him on. Like, a lot.
* Blue blushes.
* He’s a closet freak. He’s pretty damn kinky when it comes down it, as you’d learned the hard way.
* He spikes his ketchup with liquor, and it isn’t rare to find him passed out at Grillby’s reeking of tomatoes and life poor choices.
* A funny drunk. He’ll start giggling at nothing, and then squish your cheeks and tell you how cute you are.
* He’ll also lose his filter when he’s drunk. He’ll start talking about RESETs, and clutch onto you tightly as he begs you not to leave him alone again.
* Sometimes you’ll catch him just staring at you for no reason whatsoever.
* When you confront him about it, he’ll just shrug and pun.
* He’s secretly worried one day you’re going to realize you could do better and leave him. He knows it’s just a matter of time until you wake up and finally understand just what a piece of shit he is. He’s constantly doubting every move you make.
* Him holding onto you so very, very tight, because maybe if he holds on tight enough you won’t go.
* You holding onto his shuddering form as you promise everything will be okay.
*He knows you’re lying, but that’s okay. He’s never been one much for promises in the first place.
…I love writing Sans. He’s the most adorable, punny little bastard in the world, and I just wanna hug him. Like, a skele-ton of times.