I'm new to this blog and I love it so much already!!! Stay awesome *finger guns* Could you maybe do top 5 Ukai moments or something like that? He deserves more love, he's one of my favourite characters tbh
top 5 moments of ukai keishin?? i love him A LOT
There isn’t enough attention for Ukai Keishin on tumblr. Could you please do his top 5 moments?
Sure thing my beans, our favorite coach deserves all the love possible!
1. “Don’t you dare look down! Volleyball is a sport where you are always looking up!”. This moment gave me real chills. He already took both the timeouts but, seeing his boys starting to struggle, he decided to YELL at them one of the most inspiring things I’ve ever heard in Haikyuu. And if you think that these were the last words his voice actor gifted us with before passing away…it’s…even more perfect.
2. “Eat…eat…a little at a time…but be sure…to grow stronger.” This is hands down one of the most emotional moments of season one. Karasuno just lost to Aoba Johsai, and Ukai’s first thought was to take care of them, the only way he could. They are all crying, but he’s smiling, because he knows his little corws just have to work some more, to fall some more, before they learn to fly…again.
3. “IT CAN’T BE ONE SIDED!!!!” or the epic moment in which Ukai decided to make kagehina sort thier shit out, and sent Hinata to train with Ukai senior and figured that what Kageyama needed to learn was a toss that stops. We owe everything to this man right here.
4. “MY LOTS OF LITTLE RASCALS”. He dreams about doing the battle of the trash heap because that’s what his boys desire the most. He !!! loves !!! them !!! so !!! much !!!
5. “Did I look like someone who got good grades?”. SIMPLY ICONIC.
- bonus: Ukai’s folk song. With this majestic piece of music, I personally want to thank his seiyuu Tanaka Katsunari. He did an incredilbe job with voicing our beloved Coach Ukai. He’ll forever be missed.
Thank you for your messages!