How would Levi, Erwin, and Hanji deal with a s/o that isn't apart of the survey corps being worried about them?
- Even though they do have a mailing system, it’s not something he can do often. He actually keeps a daily log of the things he does as long with some loving notes to his partner, and he’ll send them everything in one go so they know he’s okay.
- On his off days he’s usually the one to come see them. It’s easier that way, because the last thing he’d want is his partner coming to see him only to be turned away because he’s too busy with work.
- Knowing he has someone to return home to makes him do a lot better in battle and also makes him a bit more compassionate, but it’s definitely not something he’d admit to them or anyone else.
- Uses his power to a slight advantage on his part. When he knows it won’t hinder his work or anything else, he’ll take a free day to go visit his partner and tell them he’s doing fine.
- Tends to be more calm and logical during battles because he doesn’t want to think about his partner when they find out he’s dead.
- Makes sure to send them letters and updates whenever he can, which is frequently because of his position.
- Appreciates how worried her partner gets, and enjoys how they care about her so much. She’ll often tell them not to worry simply because “It takes takes a lot more to kill the Hanji Zoe than that!”
- Sometimes she simply gets too caught up in her work to remember to update them on her status, which has caused them to unexpectedly show up to her work more than once.
- On the chance that this does happen, she’ll let them spend the whole day in the lab with her, despite any orders she may have gotten not to.