Some Villainous Headcanons
- They all go shopping together–their tastes are polar opposites so it’s difficult to find meals to cook that everyone will willingly eat. Each shopping trip usually leaves a trail of chaos in its wake. Black Hat hexes free samples in the grocery store to grow faces and start screaming at innocent bystanders. Demencia inevitably tries to ride in the shopping cart. Black Hat prefers to push the shopping cart because it makes him feel like the leader, but will begrudgingly relinquish it to Dr. Flug when the latter is particularly nervous, because it grounds him and gives him something to focus on/support himself with
- They always snag extra paper bags in the checkout, so Flug will have some in reserve
- Flug has a stock pile of puzzle games on his phone and computer because they help him focus/come down from anxiety attacks. He’s absolutely inhuman at rhythm games. It’s one of the few things he and Demencia both enjoy, that they can bond over.
- Black Hat is an eldritch creature who is thousands of years old, and had his thumb in a number of history’s natural disasters and manmade calamities. He is fluent in virtually every language, including some not meant to fall upon human ears.
- Any damage to the gang’s clothing is mended by Black Hat, with his reality-altering capabilities. He’s able to clean the house this way as well, but 5.0.5 seems to enjoy cleaning, so BH usually only steps in if part of the roof caves in or a wall gets blown out
- When someone is about to take a bite of a sandwich or some other portable piece of food, Demencia finds it hilarious to sweep in and snatch it out of their hand just before it reaches their mouth. She does this mostly to Black Hat and 5.0.5, as Flug never eats in front of the others. 5.0.5 usually starts crying, and BH flies into a sputtering rage, though he never actually does anything to her.
- Flug often goes through periods during which he is nonverbal. He’s fluent in ASL, and often communicates with written notes or sign language when he doesn’t have the energy to speak. The others have even learned his signing–5.0.5 sees it as a fun game to learn, and Demencia finds ways to string signs together to say things to tease and aggravate Flug when he’s in more social moods.