Probably my second favorite episode of the series so far
1. Part of me feels like this was more like fan fiction than an actual episode. I mean, we understood characters’ motivation; they all behaved in an organic manner. There was forward action and intention. Honestly, it’s like something @lafiametta wrote!
2. I like how the lines between the Mountain and the town are very blurred and just because of Hasil. More of that, please!
3. So glad that Gillian’s pregnancy is addressed here, because I was like, REALLY??? Can no one tell? Also, there has to be some intersection between her baby and Hasil’s baby, which will be born near each other.
4. I don’t see nothing wrong with Lil Foster getting some teepee loving. Can people just leave the man alone?
5. And I am already to ship #Wana. Like Lil Foster, he deserves some.
6. Hasil’s willingness to “move forward” and live in the ambiguity is a good direction, and I hope the show keeps going there. His must-have is to be able to go up to the mountain and help when necessary. I think that’s fair.
7. Sally Ann going to school and juggling a baby is ripe with possibilities!
8. Ledda in recovery! YAY!
9. Can’t forget about Hasil and the flowers. He actually paid for them and didn’t pick them out of the ground. Awwwwww.