Reasons Why I Ship Kitty- a guide for those idiots I’m sure exist who Do Not Get It
1. Two fifteen year old boys slowly falling in love as they think about how beautiful the other is and how much they like one another’s voice and also how much they would miss one another if they had to be apart.
2. Ty deserves as much love as there is in the world.
3. Kit deserves more hugs and also he deserves love.
4. They’d have the best wedding ever, I’ve posted about this before.
5. They are really fucking cute.
6. They’re probably going to happen whether you like it or not.
7. I think Livvy will ship them as well.
8. Reread Lady Midnight, reread all the Kit POVs and sections and you will discover mountains of evidence that Kit is at the very least bi.
9. They’re really fucking cute.
10. Their love starts out with them trying to kill each other, and as we all know, that is generally a sign that they will be the most fucking adorable thing on earth.
Bro the reason Tai is so unlucky is that Qrow, whose semblance is bad luck, is his closest friend... He deserves more love in the show. I'd honestly like an episode (Rwby chibi not normal rwby) with only Ruby, Yang and Tai doing classic family things (I know we have the ones with dad jokes and the band but gaaah so short)
I honestly don’t understand all the tai hate. I think he’s a great character and a great dad considering what he’s been through.
I had thought Military Kink was similar in color to the pair of BJD socks I knit recently for @woolstrung, but a comparison in good lighting shows he isn’t really. He definitely deserves more love, though, so I kept clicking. ^.^
Someday, I’d like to get shots of all my companions’ undersides… it’s neat to see how different they are in color and texture to the tops!