fritz isn’t like your typical vampire. i’ve given him his own lore on his vampirism, and i haven’t posted about it yet, so i figured i’d type a lil something up 8′) i’ll focus more on the feeding aspect this time around.
his fangs secrete a toxin that numbs the area he bites into. it can completely paralyze the person if he pushes enough of it into their system. it can also have a drowsy, sleep inducing effect, and sometimes it can even trigger arousal. depending on the person’s blood type, the effects are weaker or stronger !!!
- o+ ( the most common ): the venom works the weakest on this blood type, because of how common it is. it takes more to make them drowsy and compliant, and they will always experience mild to severe pain. bite wounds heal very slowly.
- o- ( rare ): venom is a lot more powerful on this blood type. arousal or complete sleep can be achieved if desired. no pain. bite wounds heal very quickly.
- a+ ( very common ): similar to o+, but with only mild pain accompanying the bite. wounds take awhile to heal.
- a- ( uncommon ): less powerful than o-, but still able to achieve the same effects, just on a smaller scale.
- b+ ( common ): little to no pain, like getting a shot or a piercing. drowsiness is easier to achieve than arousal, but it’s still possible.
- b- ( uncommon ): relatively the same as a-.
- ab+ ( uncommon ): closer to the effects of a-, but mild pain like b+.
- ab- ( the most rare ): the venom affects this blood type the strongest. complete control over the victim, making them completely compliant. he’s able to paralyze their entire body, but leave their mind awake and active. arousal is easiest to achieve, almost always happens regardless of whether he wants it to happen or not. bite wounds heal immediately after fangs have been retracted.
though he’s fully aware of these powers he has over people, fritz really isn’t one to use them unless he really has to. he’s more into stealing blood from blood banks rather than feeding from live doners, unless he’s not given a choice. he was forced into this lifestyle, and he wants to live it the best way he can.