Hcs for being damian waynes motherly/sister figure?❤❤
I appreciate this request because I, too, wish I could adopt damian
- I’m imagining you somehow getting involved with Team Batman and meeting tiny ferocious Robin and just thinking, “yes, this child needs mothering and he is mine now.”
- Bruce is probably a little suspicious at first because people trying to get close to his children usually do so because of some ulterior motive, but Damian warms up to you surprisingly fast and eventually Batdad decides you’re trustworthy. Plus, he’ll be the first to admit that Damian could always use more nonviolent influences in his life.
- The way that Damian shows affection is a lot like the way a cat does. He’s not sitting next to you because he enjoys your presence, it was simply the most convenient spot. He “just happens” to be in the same room as you, trying very hard to look busy. It’s not because he’s lonely and wants company, and he’s frankly a little insulted that you’d make that assumption.
- Hugs are Out Of The Question, at least at first. Damian is definitely not used to being touched in a casual or affectionate way, so he’ll probably never be a touchy person. And again, like a skittish cat, it’s best to proceed with caution on the physical affection front.
- I feel like you’re going to spend a lot of time trying to make up for all of the normal childhood things that Damian never got to do. Marathoning your favorite kid movies, baking cookies, giving him your old favorite books to read, ect.
- His reactions to the movies vary (he enjoys Mulan but isn’t a big fan of most of the princess-y ones), but he’ll grudgingly admit that he really does like your cookies. His reactions to the books are a little bit hilarious, because he’ll come to you with these deep observations about themes, even if the book in question is, like, Percy Jackson or something.
- If you take him to a pet shop or a dog park you will instantly become his Favorite Person. You make an effort to take him back at least once every couple of weeks.