What I learned at Harvard Business School – Aravind Krishnan – Medium
It was my dream to study at Harvard Business School (HBS) from the time I joined undergraduate school. The fact is that I didn’t even know…
A recent graduate shares eight lessons he learned at HBS.
1. The Socratic Method of case discussion is an immensely effective pedagogical tool for management education.
2. Stay humble, stay thankful .
3. There is no substitute for diversity; diverse teams perform better.
4. Networking is an indispensable skill in business.
5. Leadership needs to have a coherent set of values.
6. Institutional gaps need to be filled in emerging markets for business and the economy to flourish.
7. Private enterprise is a powerful agent which can solve several problems faced by humanity .
8. With privilege comes responsibility.