Imam Sajjad (asws) opened his eyes on seven occasions during sickness in Karbala.
1. When Imam Sajjad’s (asws) slave Aslam Turki (as) wanted permission to do Jihad in the name of Maola Sajjad (asws).
2. When Hazrat Ali Akbar (asws) came to say goodbye to him, Maola Sajjad (asws) was leaning on Imam Baqir (asws) to stand up.
3. When Hazrat Abbas (asws) said goodbye, Imam Sajjad (asws) said: Uncle, you chose the easy job of martyrdom and you left the difficult task to go to Kufa and Shaam for me.
4. When Imam Hussain (asws) said goodbye to him.
5. Once Imam Sajjad opened his eyes to see the Jihad of Imam Hussain (asws).
6. When Imam Hussain (asws) said: Hal Min Nasirin Yansuruna, Maola Sajjad (asws) came out of the tent with a broken spear in his hand.
7. When Imam Hussain (asws) was being martyred in Sajdah, Hazrat Jibraeel (as) came and woke Imam Sajjad (asws) up, because his period of Imamat to control the universe, was starting. Hazrat Jibraeel opened the door of the tent so that Imam Sajjad (asws) could see the last Sajdah.
Source: The ultimate Sacrifice for Allah: Karbala (when skies wept blood) Page 58)