oh its not that hard,
First just search for “links page theme” or anything like that. It’s basically like a theme code, but now for a page.
1. Go to customize (on your blog) and scroll down to ‘Pages’.
2. Create a new page.
3. Theres a popup for a new page now. In the top of the page there is a border thingy with the type of page, if you click on it you will have three choices. Pick the second one, in the middle.
4. Now you will have a different kind of page. Paste the code for a linkspage in it. Also change the link, right under the border thing for the page type. (like: yoururl.tumblr.com/nameyourpage)
5. Save the page
6. Now, you will probably need to edit the links and the colors in the html, and that is the hardest part.
7. Look on your blog and page what the link title is. Search that in the html code and there will be a code with an url and a title, and that’s what you need to change to the url for the link and the title.
I’m sorry if this is bad, it’s almost one in the night and I dont have time to do it this week bc testsweek. There will probably a tutorial by the code, if not, just message me and i’ll help you