1. The fact that Clint saw tangled wires and assumed Tony would know what to do
2. The fact that Tony actually came to help him
3. The fact that Clint did not take his advice anyway
4. The fake drama and how Tony looks far more anxious about this than he is about most life-threatening situations
5. This is Tony’s only appearance in the entire series, except for the next few panels where he offers to buy Clint all new stuff (which ends on a surprisingly poignant note). Like this is it. He just shows up to fix the DVR and is never seen again
STRIKE TEAM DELTA AU ↣ first mission together: infiltrate a building, damage the bad guys’ servers. Except it turns out that someone has to jump down the ventilation shaft to get there, right past the giant spinning blades of death. Mission control has decided it’s going to be Clint, citing ‘You’re HAWKeye right? Fly there or something. You’ll figure it out~’
A friend of mine got talking about how much she loved the idea of a normal, average day for an Avenger and how Matt Fraction kind of tapped into it. We discussed a poster and this was the result. Yay for floor pizza!