Top 5 team moms! (this one is probably hard)
1. Sugawara. The first, one, only, true, original Haikyuu mom™. Suga he’s the one who raised not only all his baby crows, but all of us too. He even had to witness the death of his own husband on court honestly I’m not surprised he’s so stressed out. But still, he’s the one that with his only presence on court could change the mood of the whole team and he’s always the loudest screamer from the sidelines. Plus he’s a savage and I love him with my entire heart.
2. Yaku. Speaking of savage people, the Nekoma’s libero probably takes the cake. He’s the living embodiment of the (ง •̀_•́)ง kaomoji, has zero to none patience and he’s ready to fight each one of his teammates as hard as his opponents if they don’t learn sit the f uck down. Especially Lev. Or Kuroo, even more.
3. Iwaizumi. Aw, Iwa-chan, the doting and loving mother we all dream about. The only mom who has to worry way more about the Team Dad than the rest of the children. To him it goes all our unconditional love and support.
4. Semi. Tough love at its finest, Semi is for sure not the kind of mum that will cuddle you to sleep. It’s all about respect and discipline, he wants his baby swans to be as strong as possible, to be unbreakable…but still his heart was the first to burst when they lost…even if he didn’t let it show.
5. Akaashi. I feel like Fukurodani has a diffused mom situation, but Akaashi for sure shares with Iwa-chan the distress™ of having a pretty troublesome team dad. But he loves Bokuto so much he perfectly knows when to scold him and when to just make the face™ and let him go on with the extraness. Even if it means temporarily bringing a baby crow in the owls nest.
- Bonus: SANTA MONIWA (he deserves an award just for being involved with Futakuchi all that time, no wonder he retired early tbh)
Thank you for your message!