journal ideas 2.0 🌻
- my imaginary mini garden/terranium: step up your flower and plant art doodle and make a garden or terranium instead!
- quick ways on how to save the bees: let this dedicated page serve as a constant reminder that you must help in saving the bee population
- how do i plant my *insert plant here: i have this page called how i plant my sunflowers and it may also double serve as my seed count recorder. quick suggestion: do it in numerical bullet form
- my pet profile: this is absolutely adorable if you make one for every pet that u have and add a little box where u can doodle em
- soothing notes to self: one-liner reminders in bullet form to read and write regularly for a healthy heart
- monthly goals: step up your monthly goals game by making mini squares and doodling your goals in every box instead of the old bullet way!
- mini paintings: of absolutely anything: your pets, flowers, whatever that inspire the monet in you
pressable mini sentimental things: tickets, candy wrappers, tea packs, cute tags, book marks, mini notes, old stickers, stamps, flowers, leaves, petals, etc
- what i love about today: write it down. like the old times. no need to doodle stuff, just narrate your day because there’s nothing better than raw stories.
- what’s in my backpack: quick illustration of the stuff u have inside your jansport, kanken, whatever u bring in school or anywhere else!
- my skincare routine: i dont actually have this page but it feels like a good addition because it’s a way of reminding myself that i have to care for my skin
- small gestures of self-love: things that i plan to do for myself for optimal self-love!! more like a plan?
- little things that i should do more often: things that you are going to do in the near future to live your life to the fullest and help you grow and become a better person
- sunshines in a bottle: make mini bottles and paint each bottle with your very own version that reminds you of the good things that happened to you this week or month maybe!
- the go-to art materials: an illustration + list of my favorite art materials that i use almost everytime! i wanted to add this page because it helps you organize your brushes or something
- the coffee stars: rate and maybe even sketch the coffee shops that you’ve been to for the past few weeks! dedicate maybe 3 or 4 pages max for better effect!
- weekly mantra: what is your chant for this week? write it down and make it look like art (i.e: through calligraphy, etc)
- popcorn n flix: a movie + snack favorite list that should be done once a month!