So I'm kind of at reading block, tbh I think i've only finished two full Dramione fics, and now I can't choose one to read because I want to read them all! I've ready CABW, Isolation, and Aurelian. What are five fics that you think I should read? They don't necessarily have to be so angsty as 2/3 of those, I actually prefer something more adventure and I guess action packed, with some humour :) But whatever you guys recommend that'd be great! Thank you <3
Personally, my all time favorite fic is:
As requested, here are four more:
- Knowing You by
- M, 30 Chapters - A dwindling magical population, a community divided,
one panicked Ministry, and a forced marriage law that swears it has
paired citizens with their most
suitable match. What do you do when your spouse is your most loathed
compatriot? Well you date them, of course.
>> BEING TAKEN DOWN SOON - READ NOW!!! <<
- We Learned the Sea by luckei1 - T, 37 chapters - Draco Malfoy turns himself in after a very successful career as a Death Eater, then enlists Harry and Hermione to help him in a scheme to bring down the Dark Lord. DHr. A story of forgiveness.
- One by Hesaluti - T, 35 Chapters - A spell that will end all magic can only be stopped by the birth of a special child, The One. The parents of this child need to be a perfect match. Hermione and Draco are paired so can overcome their hatred to have a child who can save the magical world?
- The Fool, the Emperor, and the Hanged Man by - MA, 28 Chapters - Ten years after the fall of the Dark Lord, Hermione Granger leads a life of self-imposed obscurity, that is, until the day Headmistress Minerva McGonagall is murdered and a certain ‘hero’ is responsible.
These are some of my favourite fics that would fit your description:
- The Dragon’s Bride by Rizzle - M, 61 Chapters - 7th year. Draco & Hermione awaken in a Muggle hotel room, naked, hung-over and tattooed. They also happen to be married. Thus begin a desperate search for a solution to their sticky situation.
- Parade of the Sun by everythursday - MA, 35 Chapters - Floralis Fati is a plant with the power to control time, hidden in the wild, and protected by a magic that strips people of their own while seeking to kill them. Hermione wants it to save the world. Draco wants it to save himself. Sometimes what we want can destroy us - and sometimes it can build us new again.
- The Revenant by atalanta84 - MA, 10 Chapters - Sometimes fate brings us far from home, and sometimes it brings us back again. When a friend’s mysterious death causes Draco Malfoy to return to Britain, he is finally forced to face his past, and the love he left behind. A story about second chances.
- Heavy Lies the Crown by luckei1 - M, 36 Chapters - For seven years, Draco has carried the weight of the world on his shoulders, and just when he thinks he’ll be released, something happens that will make him seek help from the last person he could have imagined.
- Out of the Silent Planet by ianthe_waiting - MA, 39 Chapters - Hermione Granger fulfills Severus Snape’s final wish, to journey to Japan to ‘retrieve’ something of importance.