- Gladion’s rival in Quidditch.
- Does not judge him when his mother turns out to be a part of Voldemort’s army.
- Is the only one from Gryffindor who dares to approach the Slytherin dorms.
- Always checking on the new Slytherins making sure they’re comfortable and not bullied.
- Is probably either the most well liked or the most shunned Gryffindor in existence.
- Is probably picked by the Goblet of Fire (to everyone’s shock/dismay).
- Gladion helps you prepare for the Triwizard Tournament and is your strict tutor in Defence Against the Dark Arts.
- Everyone is shocked when you ask him to dance with you at the Yule Ball.
- But, not as shocked when you ask him and he accepts to be your date for the Yule Ball.
- Gladion is very comfortable in formal clothes (you find out it’s because his mother used to force him to go to events).
- You’re the one who welcomes his sister Lillie wholeheartedly into Gryffindor after she transfers from Beauxbatons.
- You support Lillie in her pursuit in Potion Making and Arithmancy.
- Encouraging Gladion’s dreams to be an Auror despite the stigma against Slytherins.
- The first to fight anyone who slanders Gladion or Lillie.
- Best friend is a Hufflepuff named Hau whose grandfather teaches Care of Magical Creatures.
- You’re surprisingly good at Divination but often have a hard time divining Gladion’s future.
- When Gladion is given a choice by Lusamine to join Voldemort’s army but declines, you are the first person he warns.
- You make sure Lillie is in your sight 24/7 because Gladion doesn’t trust anyone else with her safety.
- Probably gets injured protecting Gladion from a Hex/Curse.
- Gladion calls you an idiot, he could’ve taken care of it, but he also stays at your bedside until you get better.
- Gladion ending up falling asleep in a chair next to you (his sleeping face is adorable).