Lothric pulls the tip of his hood out to make it look a little bit more like Adrian’s hat. “Everybody you know and love is dead. I’m so sorry… also I love my boyfriend even though he is an enormous baby, thank you.”
Gardevoir knitting their trainer a hat to replace an old tattered one as a Birthday present? Consider this a late happy birthday gift from a Gardevoir loving anon!
*gasp* I love hats, thank you! :D
* The Gardevoir knew that their trainer was a bit upset that their old hat was so worn and torn that they couldn’t even wear it anymore. Since their trainer’s birthday was also coming up, the Gardevoir decided to knit their trainer a hat themselves.
* When the Gardevoir presents their trainer the knitted hat on their birthday, their trainer couldn’t be happier. The trainer hugs the Gardevoir, thanking them for the gift and telling them how they love the hat. They’ll always wear the hat whenever they go out and when people ask where they got the hat, they’ll proudly brag that their Gardevoir made it for them.
A Gintama chapter a day keeps the ending away...Lesson 113
My New Year’s resolution for 2017: re-read a chapter of Gintama every day starting from the beginning and relive the joy that is Gintama lesson-by-lesson. Hopefully I will never reach the end of the series should Sorachi-sama have a change of heart and never conclude it.
What I Loved in Lesson 113: (LOTS!! Especially all the SHIPS!!)
Tae-chan trying to be the model bride.
Kondou and Kagura being adorable idiots.
Out of context, Kondou comes off like he’s creeping on Shinpachi instead.
Bless her silly little heart.
Her occasional bouts of idiocy is what makes Kagura-chan so lovable.
Her plate placement…I laughed so hard. She is just PRECIOUS.
Kagura’s expression…that was 100% Okita. Hijikata’s reaction was just as perfect.
The surprise Yagyuu leader in the game.
Putting the OkiKagu-ness of the moment aside, that was a pretty awesome attack on Sougo’s part. He literally came out of NOWHERE.
Hijikata striking a cool as F pose despite carrying a bigass plate like a baby in a bjorn.
KyuuTae: they’re pretty much fiancees at this point.
KonTae: after all, she’s the reason he’s there challenging the Yagyuu dojo.
GinKagu: since she wanted to be paired up with him.
HijiOki: Okita put his plate on for him! How sweet was that??
HijiKagu: Of course I can’t be on this ship but I can see why it would sail. I respect that.
GinHiji: their flirting always fills me with warmth and fuzzies and giggles.
GinHijiOki: my holy Gintama trinity.
Disclaimer: Gintama is not only about shipping. Gintama is hilarious, clever, exciting, poignant, heart-breaking, loving, brilliant, and just so freaking amazing. It is only due to Sorachi-sama’s generosity that I can enjoy Gintama on yet another level, the shippy level, and I am forever grateful for that. GINTAMA IS LIFE AND LOVE.
Definitely something I would be interested in. That would be so sweet!
Thank you so much for the encouragement and the kind words ♥♥♥ So it looks like I’ll be having a little virtual party next week (my birthday’s on Star Wars Day! Bonus nerd points for me!) and you are all invited :-) We’ll see what I can come up with…
to summarize (sorry for repetition from other post but i wanted everything in one post):
1. everyone keeps pointing out how similar archie and jason looked and were. they had more in common than sports; they were both tutored by ms grundy (pause for vom), they were both at the river. they both had red hair. archie was the intended target, and the killer is grundy’s husband.
why? like i’ve said, i hated that plot to high hell but grundy did seem to be really genuinely afraid of him (assuming that was the truth), afraid that he’d do something terrible to her. if it was the truth and that’s why she changed her identity, then ostensibly he’s real dangerous.
2. edit: it would be a huge realization for archie that he was a victim. he really assumed he was safe with grundy. that was actually something he reiterated many times—he knew what he was doing, he was safe, it was all his choice. but it wasn’t, right? he was manipulated by her, and completely preyed upon.
i think it would help archie realize that he was a victim and come to terms with the way she abused him emotionally as well as physically.
the original point didn’t come off right, so i edited it here to clarify.
it also makes sense because the only other people with motives to torture a kid for a week seemed to acquit themselves in the recent episode
polly has an alibi, the coopers genuinely seem like they didn’t do it (plus it’d be way too obvious), and the blossoms wouldn’t torture jason
3. we’re halfway through the season; if we haven’t met the killer yet i’d be surprised. if i’ve learned anything by doing meta and theories is how to structure pacing. the killer has to strike again, and it has to be someone we’ve seen; someone who’s a recurring character. all of the main characters seem innocent.
so back to my first point, who’s the only lone character with those connections to grundy and archie, re: music?
professor oscar castillo.
4. remember in 1x05 where he stiffened at the name “grundy” ? he said “the music teacher who left?” remember when he turned away and said something weird about the connection she clearly had with archie? how he clearly hated archie on sight? he’s grundy’s husband.
the actor has been booked for a recurring role [x], and i’ll bet he was at the river that day, he thought jason was archie, but after he’d realized it wasn’t archie he couldn’t let jason leave. so he tortured him for information on grundy and archie and eventually shot jason, but now has to wait for the right time to strike again.