Skaters on Crutches
Sometimes I mess around with @daysinrussiavictuuri about ridiculous scenarios for HCs (some shall die between us ha ha). So now I give you:
Skaters on Crutches
1. Victor - is useless. He hates them, and just wants to walk Makkachin and be independent. Also: “NO YUURI, I WILL NOT SIT ON THIS COUCH ALL DAY… fine… if you cuddle… YUURI COME BACCCKKKKKKK!”
2. Yuuri - takes the doctor’s orders seriously and will not deviate from the instructions AT ALL, he is the best patient there ever was. Also: “I don’t care if I am only going to the bathroom, the doctor says I have to use them!!”
3. Yuri - hates everyone. Crutches make him grumpy so he hates the doctor who put them under his armpits, he hates Yuuri, Victor and Mila for tattling on him to Yakov for not using them and he hates everyone that gets to walk on 2 feet like the humans they are instead the tripod that Yuri has become. Also: “I may only have one good leg, but I will kick the ish out of you with this cast!!”
4. JJ - rents a knee scooter and foregoes the crutches. He speeds along yelling “It’s JJ style!” sometimes forgetting he needs his hands to steer and crashing into a wall. This is Yuri’s favorite thing ever.
5. Phichit - decorates his cast and then gives his crutches the same treatment. He has bells on both handles, tinsel wrapping the poles of each crutch and his cast is covered in doodles and stickers. He is a little sad when he is parted from all his glorious art work and returned to two-footed living.
5. Minami - sets his crutches too tall because “swinging is the best! Look
how fast I can go!” Until he falls down (again) and gets stuck in a wheelchair
(which he promptly outfits with a Yuuri fan flag and learns how to drag race) Also included on his chair is a bumper sticker for his Tumblr @askminamimcnugget
6. Guang Hong Ji - doesn’t need crutches. Leo insists on staying with him and carrying him in piggy back everywhere they go. When Leo ends up on crutches, Guang Hong tries to return the favor, and end ups back on crutches.
7. Chris - sets his crutches too short and asks everyone if his butt is sticking out too far. Also uses the line “my pants might get stuck and trip me!” as his reason for ONLY wearing leggings during his crutches use.
8. Seung-gil - no one even knew he was on crutches. He disappeared for a bit and only reappeared when he was healed, never admitting to anyone that the injury occurred.
9. Otabek - stoic about the crutches use, but if you stand close enough to him you can hear him muttering death threats to the inanimate objects braced under his arms pits. Some of the most creative include mentions of bonfires, dragging them behind him motorcycle and feeding them to a three-headed hell dog (Yuuri hears the last one and regrets googling the image).
10. Georgi - Cries over getting crutches, so the Russian team steals them, spray paints them purple and black and COVERS them in glitter. Then Georgi cries because they are so beautiful.
11. Sara – Michele was an avid follower of the “Leo carrying Guang Hong everywhere” Instagram story and insists on trying to carry Sara instead of letting her use the crutches. She uses her crutches to sweep the legs out from Michele and races off on them to find Mila.
12. Mila – looks like a bad ass even on crutches and no one can figure out how crutches became a fashion trend, but the assumption is that it is all Mila’s fault.
13. Emil – owns his own custom-made titanium steal crutches with E+M in a heart engraved on the side. When asked why he responds with “it is more cost effective and you know… love.”
14. Michele – does not understand why Emil wants to lend him Emil’s personalized crutches so badly. Also pouts constantly that Sara will not wait on him hand and foot. Threatens at least three separate men who approach Sara by saying “I might be on crutches but I can still kick your butt!”
Yakov – The first time he ends up on crutches is after he loses a battle with Makkachin’s leash when the dog became enamored with a squirrel and took off. Victor said Makkachin would be happy to romp in the yard and didn’t need daily walks, but Yakov couldn’t resist the begging eyes peeking out from underneath the brown flop of curls.
The second time he ends up on crutches is when Yuri’s cat gets out of the house and ends up in a tree. He can’t let the cat STAY THERE, resulting in crutches for two weeks and an argument with his doctor about why he doesn’t need a round of rabies shots.
He never tells anyone how or why he got hurt, but he does make both Victor and Yuri do quads until they lay sprawled close to death in the middle of the ice.