- Gryffindor: I can be a friend. What are you looking for? Supportive? Playful? *pauses and raises eyebrow* Dangerous?
- Ravenclaw: Slytherin and I just have a different kind of friendship so I'd rather talk to him about it.
- Gryffindor: Wha- Hufflepuff, tell Ravenclaw how great of a friend I am.
- Hufflepuff: Yeah, Gryffindor is a great friend. On the friendship scale I'd give him a seven.
- Gryffindor: ... *gives a look*
- Hufflepuff: Er, out of seven
- Gryffindor: See? I'm a seven out of seven!
- Ravenclaw: ... Right, I'm going to Slytherin
Could you possibly if it's not too much trouble,write a Fred x reader imagine where the reader is kinda shy and timid and she secretly fancies Fred,and Fred also fancies her? But they don't know they both share their feelings. Maybe George knows this and somehow gets them together? 😊💓