(Sick themed headcanons requested by fazbear-co1987. Enjoy!)
36. When Dipper gets sick, Bill often makes him alphabet soup and whenever he gives it to him, it spells out dorky messages. Dipper doesn’t know how he does it.
37. Dipper and Bill rent movies when one of them is sick, usually a series of movies like Harry Potter or Home Alone. One time they had a binge of old Disney movies and by the end of it they knew way too much about Disney princesses and the songs were stuck in their heads for weeks.
38. Bill doesn’t get sick very often, maybe at most three times a year. But when he gets sick, he goes all out. Stuffy nose, sneezing, fever, chills, throw up, soreness, random bursts of fire or magic, hell, one time he spent the entire day in the bathroom due to diarrhea. Dipper usually takes care of him and is really sweet about it.
39. When Bill does get sick, he’s very quiet expect for the sick noises he tries to hide. He doesn’t like people knowing he’s kind of weak at the moment so he tries to not complain about it. Dipper knows all the time when he’s sick and spoils him.
40. Dipper gives Bill back massages when Bill’s sick. Dipper’s really good at back massages and Bill will sometimes purr.
41. Bill is the first to know that Dipper’s sick. He can always tell and it’s vice versa. Though they try to deny it constantly.
42. Usually after Dipper or Bill gets better from being sick, the other will wake them up with a ‘special kiss’ and then a ‘pony ride’. Really wakes them up and gets them ready to be back in action. -eyebrow wiggle-
43. Dipper gets awful fever dreams when he’s sick. Bill has found singing Demons by Imagine Dragons seem to get them to go away without using drastic means. He still doesn’t know why it helps.
44. Dipper gets really clingy when he’s sick, more so than usual. He likes to hug on Bill while he’s sleeping but Bill gets uncomfortable because of how hot he is. And mostly since when Dipper is sick and hot, he wears only boxers.
45. Bill chugs down soda like nobody’s business when he’s really sick. Dipper has to lock the fridge just to keep his sodas from getting stolen and so he can give Bill something real to eat and drink.
46. Dipper is almost sugar sweet to Bill when he’s taking care of him. Like, sweet enough that you should fear him. He’s very patient and does a lot of things to make sure Bill is comfortable. Mostly because of what he gets to have after he gets better.
47. Bill and Dipper generally try to keep each other away when sick because the other is usually disgustingly clingy and sweet and that’s uncomfortable while you’re sick.
48. Dipper has, one time, threw up just before he and Bill were going to get it on. Dipper is still horribly embarrassed about it and Bill will bring it up when there’s absolutely no turning back.
49. Bill sneezes fire and coughs smoke. There’s a fire extinguisher by his bed.
50. Dipper, when he first start learning magic, got sick and whenever he sneezed, green-blue sparkles came out. Bill isn’t really sure why. But it was adorable and Mabel wants to be around whenever he does.