Hi there potential pen pal! Although being quite introvert, I’d love to make new friends, especially with people from other places in the world.
I study classical music, and when I’m not practicing, I enjoy reading, and (lets be honest) binge watching my favorite shows on Netflix. I’m a fan of most things fantasy (Harry Potter being my favorite book series since childhood), but I’m not too picky - a good is a good book regardless the genre. My favorite TV-series are Doctor Who and Once Upon A Time, and I’m currently watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. My favorite movies are pretty much any Studio Ghibli movie.
Although studying classical music, I’m open to most genres, like jazz and musicals - my favorites being Wicked, Sound of Music and Dear Evan Hansen.
I’m fine with most forms of communication, be it social media, email, Skype, or snail mail!
A/N: I turned this into a series because it got kinda long and I figured that if I kept going it wouldn’t be posted for another couple days.
Request: @tayrae515: Hi! I just binged all the Harry Potter movies for the first time yesterday and I’m really sour Cedric died 😪Could you do a reader x Cedric. Where reader was Cedric’s best friend and begged him not to join the Triwizard Tournament. But he did it any way and when he dies you go back in time or something to get him back and you succeed but get hurt in the process and Cedric is worried and mad you risked yourself for him. Maybe just like fluff and they say that they love each other. ❤️thank you:)
It was finally my last year at Hogwarts and what would it be without a little surprise? Well, it wouldn’t be Hogwarts, that’s for sure. Dumbledore announced the Triwizard tournament during the Beginning of Term feast. The Great hall was filled with excited whispers of the students who felt that this was a chance to prove themselves not only to their school, but to two others as well. In fact, the entire European wizard community would probably know who was competing and especially who won.
(Sick themed headcanons requested by fazbear-co1987. Enjoy!)
36. When Dipper gets sick, Bill often makes him alphabet soup and whenever he gives it to him, it spells out dorky messages. Dipper doesn’t know how he does it.
37. Dipper and Bill rent movies when one of them is sick, usually a series of movies like Harry Potter or Home Alone. One time they had a binge of old Disney movies and by the end of it they knew way too much about Disney princesses and the songs were stuck in their heads for weeks.
38. Bill doesn’t get sick very often, maybe at most three times a year. But when he gets sick, he goes all out. Stuffy nose, sneezing, fever, chills, throw up, soreness, random bursts of fire or magic, hell, one time he spent the entire day in the bathroom due to diarrhea. Dipper usually takes care of him and is really sweet about it.
39. When Bill does get sick, he’s very quiet expect for the sick noises he tries to hide. He doesn’t like people knowing he’s kind of weak at the moment so he tries to not complain about it. Dipper knows all the time when he’s sick and spoils him.
40. Dipper gives Bill back massages when Bill’s sick. Dipper’s really good at back massages and Bill will sometimes purr.
41. Bill is the first to know that Dipper’s sick. He can always tell and it’s vice versa. Though they try to deny it constantly.
42. Usually after Dipper or Bill gets better from being sick, the other will wake them up with a ‘special kiss’ and then a ‘pony ride’. Really wakes them up and gets them ready to be back in action. -eyebrow wiggle-
43. Dipper gets awful fever dreams when he’s sick. Bill has found singing Demons by Imagine Dragons seem to get them to go away without using drastic means. He still doesn’t know why it helps.
44. Dipper gets really clingy when he’s sick, more so than usual. He likes to hug on Bill while he’s sleeping but Bill gets uncomfortable because of how hot he is. And mostly since when Dipper is sick and hot, he wears only boxers.
45. Bill chugs down soda like nobody’s business when he’s really sick. Dipper has to lock the fridge just to keep his sodas from getting stolen and so he can give Bill something real to eat and drink.
46. Dipper is almost sugar sweet to Bill when he’s taking care of him. Like, sweet enough that you should fear him. He’s very patient and does a lot of things to make sure Bill is comfortable. Mostly because of what he gets to have after he gets better.
47. Bill and Dipper generally try to keep each other away when sick because the other is usually disgustingly clingy and sweet and that’s uncomfortable while you’re sick.
48. Dipper has, one time, threw up just before he and Bill were going to get it on. Dipper is still horribly embarrassed about it and Bill will bring it up when there’s absolutely no turning back.
49. Bill sneezes fire and coughs smoke. There’s a fire extinguisher by his bed.
50. Dipper, when he first start learning magic, got sick and whenever he sneezed, green-blue sparkles came out. Bill isn’t really sure why. But it was adorable and Mabel wants to be around whenever he does.
A/N: This was suppoesed to be up yesterday, but you thank mother nature for creating a storm and shutting off the power and the wifi.
Hi! I just binged all the Harry Potter movies for the first time yesterday and I’m really sour Cedric died 😪Could you do a reader x Cedric. Where reader was Cedric’s best friend and begged him not to join the Triwizard Tournament. But he did it any way and when he dies you go back in time or something to get him back and you succeed but get hurt in the process and Cedric is worried and mad you risked yourself for him. Maybe just like fluff and they say that they love each other. ❤️thank you:)
Pairing: Cedric x reader
Word Count: 2417
Warnings: Maybe a few swear words, crying, sadness, fluff
About three days later, one of them told me there was going to be a memorial for Cedric. I got up and absent mindedly got dressed. I walked down to the great hall and took a seat in the back. I guess I was early because the hall was almost empty. Slowly, people began to file in. All I could do was watch them come in and imagine that one of them would be him. That he would walk in and sit down next to me and that we would start joking around and eating because this was simply the End of Term feast. But it wasn’t. And he didn’t show up.
Dumbledore was talking, but I wasn’t listening. Fresh tears rolled silently rolled down my cheeks every few minutes. Until they weren’t so silent. Not wanting to make a massive scene, I stood up and ran out of the hall. I don’t know if anyone even saw me run out, but nobody came after me. I just ran and when I was too tired, I walked until I didn’t want to anymore. I let myself collapse to my knees and move to lean against the wall. I sat there for god knows how long and just let the tears fall. This wasn’t fair. Cedric didn’t deserve this. He was such a good person. He was the type of person that you thought would live a full, happy life. The type of person you thought should live a life like that.