“I know we all think that we’re immortal. We’re supposed to feel that way. We’re graduating. But, like our brief four years in high school, what makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever. What makes it precious is that it ends.”
I now have 1500 followers!!!!! And to celebrate I’m going to do prompts for a limited time only!! Basically, just pick a few that you like and send me an ask with the numbers and whatever character you want. ( I got a few of these from random prompt lists on here, some I just made up. )
1. “What are you doing?” - “Trying to seduce you.”
2. “I’m not drunk enough for this.”
3. “It’s 11 in the morning and you’re already drinking?”
4. “You did drugs?!?! Without me?!?! What kind of boy/girlfriend does that??”
5. “Are you dancing or are you sleepwalking? It’s such a mess I can’t tell.”
6. “I’m bored.. Wanna fuck?”
7. “I thought you loved me..” - “Well, I didn’t.”
8. “You’re so annoying.”
9. “I got kicked out, and I need a place to stay.”
10. “Holy shit, I knew it. You love him/her!!”
11. “Love is for the weak. And I’m a strong, independent woman.”
12. “Marry me?”
13. “Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.” (ayyy Heathers)
14. “You look… really happy. And normally, I would love that but now that I know it’s not me making you happy.. It’s just fucking with me.”
15. “We were doomed, we never would’ve last.” - “That didn’t stop us though.”
16. “Do you still love me?”
17. “Why are you angry?” - “I’m not fucking angry!!”
18. “Don’t fucking touch her!”
19. “Hoe drunk are you on a scale of 1 to 10?” - “Yes.”
20. “Make me.”
21. “Is that my crop top?” - “Perhaps. It looks better on me.”
22. “That’s quite the bombshell you dropped on me at 3 in the morning.”
23. “I’m pregnant.”
24. “I lost the baby.”
25. “I had a dream about you last night.” - “A cute, sweet dream or a rated R, kinky dream?”
26. “Wanna have phone sex later?”
27. “Am I in trouble?”
28. “I could literally choke you right now.” - “I might be into that.”
29. “Back the fuck off.”
30. “You’re mine. No one else can have you the way that I do.”
31. “I wish I never met you.”
32. “Would you be my girlfriend?” - “Babe, we’re married.”
33. “Bite me.” - “Where?”
34. “Tell me you love me.”
35. “If you touch her, I will kill you.”
36. “I never forgot you. I still remember the smallest things about you.. Like those three freckles you have at the nape of your neck.”
37. “Are you stalking me?” - “Not in a creepy way, but sometimes.”
38. “That really turned me on, I won’t lie.”
39. “Three words.. Eight letters.. Say it and I’m yours.”
40. “You had this!! And you cheated on me with that!! What a downgrade you piece of shit.”
41. “I can’t breath in this dress.” - “Then how about we go home so I can get you out of it.”
42. “I waited and waited but you never came back.” - “But I’m here now.”
43. “Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
44. “Don’t yell at me like I’m a child!!” - “DON’T THROW SISSORS!”
47. “The bath is too hot!” - “This is why we can’t do cute things, you complain too damn much.”
48. “I literally watched you die.” - “You watched me die? That’s fucked up.”
49. “I can’t believe I married you.” - “Yeah, in front of witnesses too.”
50. “You don’t look evil.” - “Neither did the devil but we all know how that story ended.”
51. “I don’t know why but I find you like really attractive.” - “It’s the accent, and the mystery.”
52. “You just ate so much acid.” - “Don’t let me die. And make sure I don’t have a bad trip.”
53. “Please don’t leave me. Everyone leaves.”
54. “Don’t act like you’re so innocent.” - “But I am?”
55. “You’re a sociopath!” - “Eh, not really. Sociopaths don’t care. And I care about you, however unfortunate that may be.”
56. “I told you I was pregnant and you told me you were leaving.”
57. “He/she left because of me.” - “That’s not true.” - “But it is. I scared him/her away.”
58. “What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” - “In a way I have.”
59. “She was like Satan in heels.” (ayyy Jawbreaker)
60. Authors Choice.
If you want credit, lmk because I didn’t look at who posted which ones lol. Choose characters from TVD, TO, Will, Harry Potter, TW, or 13RW. I’m thinking about even starting Youtuber imagines, just because I’m in love with Kian Lawley and Harrison Webb.
Legit when you look at them as just individual characters
within their movies as opposed to adaptations, Maguire’s Spider-Man really is
the best character of the three Spider-Men we have had.
I’m not talking about acting or dialogue here, just who they
are as characters.
Garfield’s Spider-Man has his moments and his baggage but is
generally wither cocky or professing his feelings for Gwen. Holland’s Peter
is…utterly bumbling, incompetent and immature. Maguire’s Spider-Man is
(comparatively) the most mature and the guy who has to deal with the most ramifications
of his actions, truly wrestling with the burden of heroism.
He’s the Spider-Man who’s the most overtly heroic, saving a
child from a burning building when he was powerless for example. He also had
the best over all character arc. He started off as selfish and self-absorbed
before becoming a self-sacrificing hero, then wrestled with the ramifications of
that and then had his ego checked when he got too big for his boots in the last
Garfield’s Spider-Man realizes he needs to be a hero fairly
quickly and irrelevantly because the movie is just going through the motions
and then he doesn’t change until Gwen dies…for about five minutes then he is
back in action.
Holland is a child obsessed with being an Avenger and then
realizes he doesn’t need it. Better than his predecessor, but not a patch on
Maguire Spidey’s arc.
This extends to the supporting cast. Dunst’s MJ and Franco
Harry HAD arcs. Stone’s MJ, Ned, Liz…they really don’t.
And as far as just pure superhero power fantasy is concerned,
Garfield might be the smartest, fastest and most agile Spider-Man, but Maguire
is both the most overtly courageous, down to Earth, relatable, durable and
very, very, very obviously the strongest.
Holland might’ve made a good first impression in Civil War
but he’s a long way off from Garfield’s quips or Maguire stopping that train.
Is there a list of the nannies PH and PW had and facts about them? I can remember one of them helped W&K with George when he was a newborn, was she Tiggy? Plus, not to spread hate towards Diana, but if she was a bitch towards a woman who she thought was sleeping with Charles, that's not feminism at all!!
I don’t know of any lists of nannies but the four major royals are Jessie Webb, Olga Powell, Barbara Barnes and Tiggy Legge-Bourke. I’ll give you pictures and rough dates:
Jessie Webb- Employed from around 1990-1992 and came back to be George’s nanny for a few weeks:
Olga Powell- Employed from William’s birth until 1997 when Diana died. William cancelled engagements to go to her funeral. She started as a junior nanny and worked her way up:
Barbara Barnes- Nanny from William’s birth until 1987. Olga took over as head nanny at that point. There’s an article on the controversy it caused when she resigned here.
Tiggy Legge Bourke- Perhaps the most famous of their nanny’s. She joined as Charles’s nanny for the boys after the split in 1993 and stayed with the family until 1999. Diana really didn’t like her and revealed that Tiggy miscarried in front of everyone.
I honestly wonder if this has to do with social media, their dad or something completely different. It would be SO hard to pretend to be happy if their dad’s health wasn’t doing so well, I hope that’s not the case. I really hope their dad is doing okay (as well as he possibly can be doing).
I also really hope whatever has got Ethan upset (I have a theory that Grayson may be upset as well, he’s just not voicing it.) resolves itself soon because I hate to see them this way.
They make us so SO happy and they deserve that kind of happiness too.