Super-excited, just wants his dad to be happy. Throws himself into wedding preparation. Lives for this. Takes cake-tasting far more seriously than either the bride or groom.
Passive-aggressive questioning in the fake voice of a 10-year-old, just to annoy Bruce. Is not actually worried about whether he'll have to share his room with the cats. Selina finds it hilarious. Bruce is unamused.
"...You know, I knew something ridiculous was going to happen while I was not-dead. This wasn't even in the top twenty worst-case scenarios, so...congrats?"
Quietly super-happy. Subtly works cat motifs into her costume. Tags along with Selina on patrol.
"About time. This house needs some more feminine energy. They're always ganging up on me."
"Stephanie, you don't even live here."
"New mommy, dad's being mean to me again."
Is mainly worried about Alfred the cat and how he'll react to his new step-cats.
Polite, welcoming, genuinely congratulatory. Also practical. Makes sure all the valuable Wayne Manor paintings are secured to the wall. Especially any with a cat in them.
Takes over bachelorette party planning. Has binders of blackmail material on Bruce to show Selina. This is her moment.
Is just glad the tabloids will stop shipping her and Batman.
- In school when they ask for the emergency contact, all the boys put Alfred down because let’s be honest he is more liekly to get there before Bruce.
- Duke learned quickly that Alfred is quicker to reach for problems then Bruce. At least for Alfred theres only one number to call.
- For Dick at the BHPD Alfred is his number one contact. Bruce wasn’t added till later. Note says to call Alfred first though.
- Somehow he landed on as extra emergency contacts for Stephanie and Harper. He has Stephanie’s mom number saved in case as well.
- Tim has his number in speed dial for his own phone and his office at WE.
- In Jason’s phone Alfred in the number listed. Under relationship it says grandfather.
- The only numbers most of them have memorized is Alfreds and the manors.
- This means he gets the calls for fights in school and if one lands in jail. Those calls he kindly tells Bruce about.
- Damian also results in getting calls from zoos and other places filled with animals.
- Most go to see him instead of a doctor. This usually results in him dragging them to Leslie’s if its bad enough.
Due to recent events, I lost a ton of inspiration and motivation. Thankfully, working on commissions and this fun series helped me get centered again and ready for whatever may come in the new week. Also, for anyone wondering, Barbara’s suit is based on the Young Justice one. SEASON 3 IS COMIIIING
This mostly wraps up the main set, but I maaaay have got some more on the way…
We may have began as the soldiers Batman
built for his crusade. But we became something else, something he never
expected. We started as an army. We chose to be a family. And if
there’s hope for us… there’s hope for anyone.
Random Civilian:</b> This is unbelievable- who do you think you are?! You can't just come in here and disre-
Jason:</b> Fuck you! Come on, Dick. We're leaving! [Dramatic exit 1]
Dick:</b> Yeah, fuck you! [Dramatic exit 2]
Dick:</b> [Pops head back through door]
Dick:</b> Just a quick- uh, sorry. He usually isn't like that- well, he is, but I'm not, I just... Sorry we shouted- actually I don't think Jason's sorry, but I am. Sorry. That I yelled. At you. Sir.
I had help from several people with this, including @memento-scribet@king-wolfie@vanity-grayson@the-singing-canary and several helpful anons and messages from followers. I hope you enjoy them because they took forever and I really want you to like them. Share this around so others can see it, and don’t forget to add tags so it shows up under the tags listed.
- They know to behave in public but well its just so hard.
- Cass is making each of the family members dance with her at least once.
- Harper and Stephanie are people watching/commenting/gossping.
- Dick promised to keep an eye on Damian. They are causing trouble.
- Jason snuck in as a waiter and has been trolling family members all night.
- Tim is having to talk with the Gotham socialites about WE. He is also randomly getting M&M thrown at him by a waiter.
- Duke hangs out with Damian and Dick or Harper and Stephanie.
- Barbara is with her father talking to people but also participates in throwing M&M at a confused Tim.
- Damian is non stop asking when they can leave.
- Bruce mouthing behave constantly at all of them.
- He claimed the first dance with Cass.
- The media going wild since the whole family is there. No doubt they will be front page. Now the question, what will the headline be?