0. Well for starters her name is in the name Harley (Harley; Har-Lee)
1. Her and Jerome have met already (Four times or more if I’m correct)
2.When she and Jerome first met she comforted him (Held him)
3.She was fascinated/excited by his whole case
(This was Jim leading her into the interrogation room)
4.His case was the first, and only case where she went into the interrogation room with Jim.
5.She said that “It was ugly, but it was also kind of thrilling.”
6.She was so fascinated with his case (Jerome) she couldn’t even focus on hers and Jim’s date. She couldn’t stop talking about it and she wanted to go see if they could find the weapon.
7.She’s a doctor (she’s studied truama but it’s not her area of focus)
8.She’s worked at Arkham (She could easily go back)
10.She’s very smart (she figured out the hidden meaning of Paul’s message.)
11.She’s tougher than she looks (she knows how to stick up for herself. She’s no damsel)
12.The writers themselves said that Lee was nuts (Since when has Lee ever been nuts?!)
13.She’s kissed Mario who was infected with the Alice virus, and his blood landed on her cheek (both are ways to get the virus) so she is more than likely gonna get it.
14.She’s becoming darker, more confident.
15.She’s changing right in front of our eyes. Sure in Season one she was a little sarcastic but for the most part she was corny, a little sarcastic (but in a playful manner), kind of sexual, innocent-ish? Season two she was still basically the same as season one, just maybe a little more confident, and maybe a little darker.. more mature I guess. And then season three she is definitely darker than she was.
Also season 3 (Queen has Sass! <3)
16.Lee and Jim finally had sex, but guess when they did it? After Jerome’s interrogation. They had been hinting at it for a bit but she would put it off because of work, and then because she got interested in the case.. While in the interrogation room you could tell that she was fascinated with Jerome and you could even see her smirk a little a few times. Then once the interrogation was done she talked about how it was ugly but thrilling, and then suggested for them to ‘go home.’ Then they, ya’ know. But all of this, after she watched Jerome.. makes you wonder if he turned her on.
17.Red and Black
18.She has a sister (Unnamed)
19.Out of everyone that Jerome came in contact with in Smile Like You Mean It’s episode, she’s the only one he didn’t kill.
20.She was the first person Jerome had a casual conversation with, since he was brought back to life.
21.He was sexual towards her (So he’s obviously attracted towards her)
22.He would not keep his hands off her
(Feel that strong bicep Lee, lmao) I ship them so hard! I’m really hoping she’s Harley.
23.She wasn’t even scared of him!
24.She was being blunt, sarcastic, and even a little flirty, and we all know he was being flirty.
25.He asked her about her and James (In my opinoion there was literally no point in that, unless he wanted to know for personal reasons)
26. I think I heard him call her dollface.. probably wrong. (I hope I’m not)
27.Harley doesn’t value life, death, or self injury.. Jerome was literally holding a gun to her and she couldn’t care less.
28.Lee was kind of playing along, kind of just putting up with him (Harley’s the only one who puts up with Jokers crap)
29.She’s met Selina
30.She tends to get overly entusiastic about things (Kind of like obsession; Harley is known to be passionate (obsessed) about things.)
(I’m so in love with this.. She’s trying to act all hard and bad ass, but when he grabs her you can literally see her soften. It looks like she’s slowly crumbling under his touch and is giving in. More than likely just me who thinks this lo
32. If they’re considering Barbara why wouldn’t they consider Lee?
33. She’s the only one out of all the girls who could be Harley that’s seen the way Mary Lloyd does her makeup (The heart beside the eye thing)
34. Both Lee and Harley have ‘very intellegent’ listed as one of their abilities.
35. Harley’s personality by nature is a kind, sweet, gentle person. Lee’s character is sweet, kind, caring, selfless, and isn’t afraid of the dangers that come with Jim Gordan.
36. The writers said that they might have already introduced Harley, we just didn’t recognize her. (You may have already seen Harley as a person that you thought you had met and known for a long time.)
37. The person is somehow connected to the joker cult world… that brings me back to number one, and last night’s episode. Her and Jerome (Joker) met and when they first met she comforted him.. then he kidnapped her at the gala and used her as leverage for Jim (Breathe James, I haven’t touched a hair on your girlfriend’s pretty little head) then when he woke up and basically (I wouldn’t nescessarily call it kidnapped..) took her against her will and they had that casual, yet somewhat playful conversation.
38. She’s seen how his cult dresses as well.
39.She’s who people would least expect.
(Sorry this is so messy and unorganized, but I’m sick and my mind is really foggy. Point is I really think she’s Harley. Either her or Silver. I’m really hoping Barbara isn’t.. I love her.. but please no.)