concept: neil trying on frames because he needs new glasses and he looks so cute in all of them he can pull off pretty much any style because he is beautiful but then he unironically tries on these bright pink frames that clash horribly with his hair and andrew wants to kill him
During Act 4 when they are trying to decide who will transfigure into Voldemort and Ron suggests that he should do it, Paul went and took off his coat. Now this is a minor detail, and would go unnoticed, until he very bluntly goes ‘I don’t know why I just took of my coat’ and carries on with the line. Noma was then trying so hard not to start laughing and could barely say her next line.
2. When was the last time you cried? Ok so, the other day I was watching White Chicks (my favourite film ever) and it was the bathroom part and I just laughed so hard that I started crying my eyes out
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
4. What’s your favourite lunch meat? Chicken
5. Do you have kids? No
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? But wouldn’t I realise the fact that this person is exactly like me, but in another form, therefore I would be friends with them because they are me?
7. Do you use sarcasm? No, sometimes I actually really don’t like sarcasm
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? YES
10. What is your favourite kind of cereal? I’m more of a Nutella and peanut butter toast kinda gal
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? But you gotta rock the yeezys unlaced (but in all seriousness, no)
12. Do you think you’re a strong person? Yea sure
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Nutella
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? What they’re wearing in the relation of the setting (no judgement, it’s just the first thing I take note of)
15. What is your least favourite physical thing you like about yourself? I have broad shoulders so it’s impossible to look good in spaghetti straps (the guy represents my broad shoulders)
16. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing now? I’m not wearing any shoes … or pants
17. What are you listening to right now? My bf is FORCING me to watch the Logan FULL BREAKDOWN by New Rockstars. It’s this youtube channel that talks about movies and easter eggs and visually analyses the movie.
18. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I would like to say black tbh
19. Favourite smell? Bubble gum
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My boss
21. Favourite sport to watch? Tennis (I’m a massive Federer fan)
22. Hair colour? Blonde
23. Eye colour? Brown
24. Do you wear contacts? No
25. Favourite food to eat? CHOCOLATE/BANANA BREAD/CAKES
26. Scary movies or comedy? .. both???????
27. Last movie you watched? BEAUTY AND THE BEAST OMG IT WAS SO GOOD IT WAS AMAZING I WAS TRIGGERED SO HARD FOR FEYSAND
28. What colour shirt are you wearing? Grey
29. Summer or winter? Winter
30. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
31. What book are you currently reading? LIFE BLOOD
32.What do you miss right now? My dogs
33. What is on your mouse pad? I’m on my laptop
34. What is the last tv program you watched? Gossip Girl! I absolutely adore Gossip Girl and I’m rewatching again because Lily/Rufus and Blair/Chuck’s relationship
35. What is the best sound? Rain when you’re reading, or just dramatic scores
36. Rolling stones or the Beatles? I honestly don’t know
37. What is the furthest you’ve ever travelled? Probs an 8 hour flight plus a layover then another 4 or so hours flight???
a follow up piece to >this< piece from yesterday. i had no idea when i sat down today that i was at the end of this journey. i knew in my heart what would probably happen - so i wasn’t surprised - but to say i was “ready” would be a spectacular lie. thinking about the last few chapters through Prompto’s eyes makes it even harder to absorb. so… this is a consolation piece for my heart.