1. Name your top three favorite movies! - The Road to El Dorado came to mind randomly. Probably because that movie is amazing. -Tangled. Because Flynn Rider’s face. -I saw The Hunger Games 8 times in theatres so I think I have to say that.
2. If you one day spawn two children—one of each sex—what would you call them! For a girl I really like Molly or Lily, and for a boy I like Sam.
3. The book nearest you! Page 75! Sentence 7! What does it read? “All yours,” smiled Hagrid.
4. Do you have a favorite recipe and if so what is it! probably my grandpa’s little smoky sauce ~~~*~*~*~*~~family secret recipe ooohshshhhhhh~~~*~*~~~
5. Name up to three of your favorite books! Bloomability by Sharon Creech is my favorite book. The end.
6. What is your favorite non-traditional insult! (non-traditional= go beyond “fucker” or “douchebag” or “asshole” etc). It would either have to be “mediocre dunce”, “horny simpleton”, or “fucking poser muggle bitch”.
7. What is an average day like for you?
get up at 5:45am
take a shower and get ready for life
drive to work
get three children ready for life
take two of said children to school
entertain third child for several hours
pick up one child from school
feed children lunch
make children take a nap
clean things/do laundry/play angry birds on my phone
oldest child gets home from school
other children wake up
make sure three children play together with minimal injuries/screaming
compulsively organize things
be on the internet
pet my dog
8. What is something you thought was great as a child but dislike now? bananas. ugh.
9. What do you like on your pizza? cheese (LOTS OF CHEESE), pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and not a lot of sauce.
10. How do you organize your books? usually by author, but at the moment they’re kind of a giant mess.
11. Describe your favorite pair of shoes! currently, they’re my new heels that are mint green. I love mint green.