Okay, so there are things I would like to see on SPN. We all have these sort of lists. Most of these may not happen, but I feel like many of these things are reasonable.
1) Musical Episode. Please. I’m dying here. Buffy made one in an earlier season than you guys. Psych made one in an earlier season than you. Come on. Give us some love. We just need one freakin’ musical episode.
2) Human!Impala. Writers, come on. This would be the funnest thing! Think of all the craziness you could have with this, the people who could guest star! It would be fantabular!
3) Some Destiel recognition. It’s been a bit of time since somebody’s pointed out their close relationship. It’s been a bit of time since someone’s gone up to either Cas or Dean and said, “Well, the other one is TOTALLY in love with you, blah blah blah, and you’re TOTALLY in love with the other one, blah blah blah, I have a higher chance of dying and/or being evil and betraying one of you by saying these things, blah blah blah.” We all know this happens. Just throw a couple bones my way, people, it’s not that hard.
4) Can we have an episode with like a dancing curse? I just feel like it could be really funny. I keep giggling when I think of either Cas or Dean or both of them just uncontrollably dancing and they can’t do anything about it until they gank the demon or witch. What the hell is going on? Dean, I don’t understand, why are we dancing? Dean, why are we dancing? No freakin’ clue, I just want it to stop, stop it now, Sam. Sorry, guys, I don’t know how to. You two sit tight. Or, uh…pffff…dance tight. I’ll figure this out. Hey, wait, Sam, don’t just leave us here! Hey, Sammeh! Hey! Oh, I just keep laughing at the thought.
5) Awesome characters come back from the dead for one day. You could just bring one back for the day (I don’t include Kevin in this because I still believe they could bring him back). It could be something happy, like they have to bring one back but the spell only lasts for like 48 hours or something. It could have a nice ending. You could bring Bobby back, Jo back, Ellen back, Balthazar back (I refuse to say Gabriel because deny hir death). It could be good. I swear.
6) BRING BENNY BACK. I…I miss him. He’s the only one I could count on to not lie, to not let me down. He’s always been good to Dean. He’s always been good to everybody, even when people didn’t think he could be good or didn’t expect him to be good. The world let him down, he didn’t let the world down. Come on. Let’s show him that he can give the world a second chance. Or…I guess a third?
7) GARTH. I wanna see Garth. I want to know that my favorite adorkable ex-dentist is okie dokey fine, happy, perhaps with a cute girlfriend that the Winchesters will ogle and think “How did Garth get THAT”. He WAS talking to somebody, sayin’ “I heart you too”. Maybe that cute huntress from earlier this season? They could be so freakin’ adorbs together!
8) A fun angel episode. Angels are the most powerful creatures known to us, but that doesn’t mean they all can be awkwards like Cas as well as assbutts like Naomi. Send over a Cupid making everyone fall in love! Send over an angel who doesn’t mean to be cruel but has a bizarre affect with hir powers! It could be really fun. Maybe this angel becomes their ally? Who knows! It would be nice, but it’s cool if it doesn’t work out that way.
9) A nice Destiel episode. The upcoming one will be good, but it’s going to be drama induced because of Sammy and I want one that’s more like Free to Be You and Me. I love the fact that it’s going to be pretty Destiel next episode, but at the same time, I just want Cas and Dean to have some fun hunting time together, be adorable and mirror each other, stuff like that.
10) I want Garth and/or Charlie to meet Cas. They just gotta. It makes no sense that they haven’t already. They just…they just need to, they would know, they would see the Destiel going on, they’d poke and prod and make it known a bit through teasing. Ugh, maybe that’s why they haven’t met Cas yet. XP
This is what I’ll ask for now. Hopefully, something will happen on this list. That would be nice. Please? It can’t be too hard to do at least on of these.
I don’t remember if it was Bob or maybe Sera but one of the writers said in an interview that definite things for the second half of season 9 include the return of Garth and the return of the Ghostfacers.
It was also said that Richard Speight Jr. confirmed with the writers that he’s not dead and that he will *hopefully* be returning for an episode.