Even if you’re not on hormones, you are valid.
Even if you possess “feminine qualities", you are valid.
Even if you are under 21, you are valid.
Even if you are into guys, you are valid.
Even if you are not officially “out” yet, you are valid.
YOU ARE VALID.
I truly hope that 2017 will be the year that everything in your life will finally make sense to you. I hope you realize that everything happens for a reason, and that you’re so much stronger than you were before. I hope that you go on adventures, and make countless memories. I hope that you will fall in love with the world around you, and find people who make your time worthwhile. Lastly, I hope that 2017 is the year where you will learn to let go of all your insecurities and love what your life has become.
I love you to the moon But I won’t come back I will stay there and camp Do join me, the view is so damn lovely I love you but I won’t live for you I love you but I love myself too If you trust me, you will come up to the moon I have set this one up just for you
* Robert always gives Aaron a kiss goodnight. This has however led to many an accidental kiss on the nose (or the eye on one occasion) or trying to reach out and find the other man’s lips but actually jabbing them in the face. The room is surprisingly dark once the lamp is off…
* Aaron makes a cuppa for Robert on a Sunday morning and takes it up to bed. Sunday is the one day that their alarm doesn’t need to be on and Robert takes full advantage of it. Aaron makes him a cup, climbs back into bed and wakes him up with kisses. They then spend the morning in bed and have to wind up remaking the tea anyway.
* Rock Paper Scissors is a regular occurrence in their house, the boys started it, then Liv joined in. Now it’s how nearly all decisions are made in the Dingle/Sugden/Flaherty household.
* Sometimes Robert is stopped in his tracks by how much he loves Aaron. When he sees him in their kitchen, stood by the counter making a cuppa or reading the paper as he eats, even unloading the dishwasher, he just stares at him and has to walk over and kiss him, just to make sure he’s real. That he’s his.
* Aaron’s guilty pleasure is twiglets. He can eat an entire family size bag in one go. It’s…haunting to watch. Robert doesn’t like them. He made the mistake of telling Aaron that because now Aaron will eat them then try and kiss him. Robert hates him when he does that.
* Robert has playlists on his iPod for Aaron and Liv. So whoever is in his car, they have music to listen to.
* Liv is a Green Day fan- as is Robert, they have been known to rock out.
* Robert babysits Jack and Sarah at least once a fortnight. He wants to be a presence in their life now that Andy is gone. One time Aaron took Jack to the shops to get some food and when he came back; Sarah had painted Robert’s nails and put bows in his hair. Aaron still has the photo on his phone.
* Robert can draw. Really well. He’s been known to doodle random things, he supports Liv’s love of art, buying her art things for her birthday and Christmas. It’s a little bond they have.
* Aaron likes to lie between Robert’s legs in bed; his back to Robert’s chest and the man’s legs around him. Robert made a comment once that it reminds him of an otter…then made a comment about how Aaron was his favourite rock. Aaron couldn’t help but roll his eyes but he did secretly like it.
* Liv set a rule that no sex was allowed in the house, anywhere that she might eat, sit or do anything else. She’s accepted it happens in the shower but they’re not allowed to talk about it.
* Robert cried at The Walking Dead. Aaron would’ve laughed at him but he was caught crying at a football game once so he keeps it quiet.
* For Halloween, Robert dressed up as a walker and Aaron dressed up as Negan. It was a surreal scene to walk in on when they snuck to the pub bathroom and had sex.
* Aaron decided that they need to work on the garden, to have something they can spend time in. If they thought that Liv was a moody teenager- they had no idea how bad Robert was when he was forced to a garden centre.
* Aaron and Robert still make sure they have one night just for them, empty house, at least once a month. They love their little family and their life, but we all need alone time.
I’m seeing quite a few people having a bad day and I just wanted to throw some positivity out there. If Billie Joe saw you cry he’d probably give you a cuddle and a little forehead kiss and remind you that you have so much value and potential and such a bright future even if you can’t see it yet!
I’m so afraid to lose you. Your the most realest person it seems almost not real. I’m so very deeply in love with you. I would be so lost without your beautiful smile that I wake up to. That I call mine every single day of every single year. I really hope that we can last forever.
Because this feeling is something I’ve never felt properly and I love it so much. I want it to be my special feeling. My addiction. My healthy habit. That only you and I share.