The Leftover Stack
Making room for Farmer’s Market grocery day, we were cleaning out the fridge and decided to throw together a quick and easy lunch.
- Portobello mushroom
- Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Zucchini slice
- Tequila Lime Pepper slice
- Family farm tomatoes
Simply roast all the veggies and the salmon in the oven at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. We made a simple marinade using some shoyu, cane sugar, and garlic to dip the veggies and salmon in before roasting. For a vegetarian version omit the salmon and add additional veggies (still provides great flavor and fills you up) Stack it high, sprinkle with a bit of parmesan if desired, and enjoy!
Nutritional facts about portobello mushrooms:
- Moderately high amount of fiber
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- equal source of protein and carbs
- take up a lot of space in your stomach without adding lots of calories.