who are your main canons
(Note that just because the below are my main go-to people, it doesn’t mean I’m their main Jack or Soldier.)
OW canon mains:
- Widowmaker: @widowmadeherself
- Mercy: @valkyrietilvalhalla
- Devil Mercy: @keinangela
- Ana: @anathesniper
- Reaper: @reyes-is-dead
- Gabe: @commandergabrielr
- Other Jack: @comitatum
- Pharah: @soldierofhorus
- McCree: @gamfcowboy
- Hanzo: @south-dragon-hanzo
- Sombra: @electiveamnesia
- Junkrat: @erraticjunkrat
- Symmetra: @niyantran
Crossover canon mains: (and if I don’t recognize you as a crossover, forgive me)
Personal canons: (each confined to their own separate verse)
- @agentdelphine - He loves Del. She is his wife in main, but they have A/Us where she’s a senior internal affairs investigator, a thorn in his side, and others. This is always so fun because we can try almost anything, no matter how weird it sounds and it’s always great.
- @opheliaavery - In 2016 & 2017, Jack is a very broken army vet. Ophelia does and doesn’t help, but the stakes are so high for him and so not for her. She makes him despair in some ways, I think, so that he questions what he does and who he is.
- @notamongrel - Mo is good for Jack, she’s tough when she has to be and kind when she can be. They work well & love each other whether or not they say it. It was one of those cases in which two characters said, “yeah, I want this one.” and off they went. It’s a very mature and well-balanced dynamic too, which is fun.
- @bloodlotusmagic - Okay, I love Nedra so, so, so much. She’s a great character no matter what verse she’s in, and Jack loves the living hell out of her. She’s so sweet, and the dynamic with her and Soldier: 76 is fantastic for that reason. Her genuineness helps him remember the positives when he forgets sometimes. And she’s so damn adorable too.
- @puddlechild -
Anni is so great. Well-written, and such a great broken hero & reluctant hero. She’s easy to play with, and mun sweet af. One of my favorite things about the muse is prickly she can be, but it’s the defense mechanism of a good heart.
- @talonsaconite - I’ve played with Kladdi before, but this is a case where I can just tell that our characters are going to thread well. Joe is so awesome and terrible, plus she and Jack sizzle like acid in a thread. It’s great.
- @legacy-hero - Estelle seems unflappable sometimes, but man she goes off if you hit the right buttons. Mostly she and Jack have leisurely talks, occasionally she is A/U adoptive mom. I only regret how damn slow I am not to play more.
- @like-a-phoenyx - This is Jack’s kid, and he’s very proud of her. Sometimes people roll their eyes when it comes to OCs being related to canons, but I think that’s such a petty and short-sighted stance to take. Nyx is well-written, with a polite and talented mun. It’d be a waste and missed chance NOT to write with her as Jack’s daughter.
- @thesilverfrye - Elise is love. This is another where I’m too slow/ behind. I love her character, and I love writing with her, and I love chatting with the mun. Enthusiastic, great sense of humor, cute as a damn button.
- @awokenbymadness - I’ve FINALLY just started to write with Keki, but I’ve been delighted. It’s another of those cases where, even if you haven’t written together a lot yet, you just know it’s going to work. It’s a great character concept, nice mun, and thoughtfully written.
- @vcnus-flvtrxp - Mikaela – she’s so damn sweet, I keep trying to get us written and I just flub up, which is too bad, because you write her perfectly well and put careful consideration into how you tell her story. Kick your ol’ dad off his ass and make him reply to you! ❤
- @historyxboy - BILLYYYYYYY! 2017 Jack will never get this kid into ROTC, but I love getting a chance to see sweet & dear Billy be so damn mean to someone. He has a hard life, let him get it out somewhere.
- @kellancallic - All beard, Ana, and mansion envy aside, Kellan is unique in the same way Ophelia is – they both have an ability to awake the corruptible in someone uncorruptible. With someone like Jack, so dead certain in his ethics and morals, it’s a great treat to work with a couple of characters who can make him do ugly things.
- @svndancer - Eddie is at the bottom so I could have space for the epic fake ID picture for Soldier: 76 (below). I don’t think I need to say more than that. Although I love Eddie because somehow gunfights and fistfights and lock-picking and cake-baking all go together with her, and well too.