Hey 100 Followers!
First, I thank you all for following me!! I highly appreciate it. I know I’m not a writer and I don’t really post that interesting of original information.
However I do read a lot of Supernatural fan fiction so I tend to reblog a lot.
However, I have accepted my first writing challenge from @katymacsupernatural I am so nervous but I like that I’m doing something out of my comfort zone.
So, in honor of 100 followers, I am hosting a writing challenge! WOOHOO! I love reading fan fiction so I figured why not have you wonderful fan fiction authors write so I have stuff to read? LMAO
1. There is a selection of 20 movies quotes, 20 TV quotes, and 20 song titles to choose from. Please choose a first choice and a second choice.
2. You may write for ANY PAIRING AT ALL!! M/M, F/F, F/M, Trans, Cis etc. Reader inserts ARE included and highly encouraged!
3. You may write ANY type of fic - smut, angst, fluff, canon, crack, crossovers (with crossover characters as secondary characters), RPF, RPS, Winsister, etc.
4. You may use kinks in your fics. It doesn’t matter what it is as long as it goes with the storyline.
5. Message or send me an ask with your choices AND pairings under @sea040561. You do not have to indicate if you are using a kink or what type of fic it is going to be.
6. Your fic must be a minimum of 750 words! Use the “Keep Reading” tab though. Fics DO NOT have to be a one-shot. That decision is up to you! You retain ownership of the fic.
7. IMPORTANT: Your quote or song title MUST BE USED SOMEWHERE in the fic as a piece of dialogue!
8. When posting, please use the hashtag #Suzanne’s 100 Followers Supernatural Writing Challenge within the first 3 tags!
9. Tag me under both my blogs: @sea040561 & @my-favorite-fiction67. A lot of people have trouble tagging me under @sea040561 which is why I included my secondary one.
10. Please include an author’s note with your quote/song and where it is from or who sang it, who your pairing is, any kinks and any warnings you feel are needed and tag me in it @sea040561 and @my-favorite-fiction67 along with the title of this challenge
11. All fics are due by September 15th, 2017. I know there is a lot of other challenges going on right now which is why I am giving 3 months for it.
12. Finally, PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU POST YOUR FIC!
Here is the list of quotes and songs (special THANK YOU to @benjerry707 for their assistance…You have first choice!!)
100 Follower Challenge Movie quotes:
1. “Because I’m 50 shades of fucked up” - Christian Grey - 50 Shades of Grey
2. “I’m not putting that in my butt” - Ana Steele - 50 Shades Darker
3. “It says right here it is a dessert wine” - Jan - Grease
4. “Marty: Do you think these glasses make me look smarter? Rizzo: No, you can still see your face.” - Grease
5. “So long, gay boys!” - Mr Chow - The Hangover
6. “Not you, fat Jesus” - The Hangover
7. “Stop trying to make fetch happen, Gretchen.” - Regina George - Mean Girls
8. “I can’t help it if I have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow” - Chubby girl - Mean Girls
9. “Aubrey: I know you have a toner for Jesse.” “Becca: A what?” “Aubrey: A toner. A musical boner.” - Pitch Perfect
10. “Lily: I set fires to feel joy. Donald: That’s adorable” - Pitch Perfect
11. “There’s gum on my seat… GUM!” Annie - Speed
12. “Jesus, Bob, what button did you push?” - Young Executive - Speed
13. “All the dinosaurs feared the mighty T-Rex” - Deadpool
14. “That’s a face I’d be happy to sit on” - Vanessa - Deadpool
15. “Show Dick some respect” - John Bender - The Breakfast Club
16. “Dick, I mean Richard, does Barry Manilow you raid his wardrobe on a daily basis.” - John Bender - The Breakfast Club
17. “Wolverine: You actually go outside in these things? Cyclops: Well, what would you prefer, yellow spandex?” - X Men
18. “Steve Rogers: Is everything a joke to you? Tony Stark: Funny things are.” - The Avengers
19. “Gamora: I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.” - Guardians of the Galaxy
20. “Slater: Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There’s some spooky shit goin’ on there. And it’s green too.” - Dazed and Confused
1. “Love Screws Me Up” - Rick Springfield
2. “Living in Oz” - Rick Springfield
3. “Shape of You” - Ed Sheeren
4. “Thinking out Loud” - Ed Sheeren
5. “Slow Hands” - Naill Horan
6. “Strip That Down” - Liam Payne
7. “Mo Bounce” - Iggy Azelea
8. “Higher Ground” - Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. “Remix (I like it)” - New Kids on the Block
10. “Larger then Life” - Backstreet Boys
11. “It Make Me Ill” - ‘N Sync
12. “Hungry Like a Wolf” - Duran Duran
13. “I Wanna Sex You Up” - Color Me Badd
14. “Makin’ Me Look Good Again” - Drake White
15. “Starving” by Hailee Steinfeld
16. “Hold Back the River” by James Bay
17. “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt
18. “Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
19. "Way Down We Go” by Kaleo
20. “Unsteady” by X Ambassadors
1. “Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it!” - Friends
2. “I’m not great at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment instead?” - Friends
3. “We actually started an urban legend!” - Psych
4. “Falling in love with you was never part of the plan.” - Psych
7. “I’m wearing the hat, where’s the party?” - Full House
8. “Okay let’s face it, I’m a lean, mean, hugging machine.” - Full House
9. “You can have the worst crap in the world happen to you and you can get over it. All you gotta do is survive.” - Grey’s Anatomy
10. “I’m sure it must feel as though everything is coming apart, but you can get through this.” - Grey’s Anatomy
11. “Scully: You have seen this before, I can tell. You lied to them. Mulder: I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation.” - X Files
12. “Dr. Robert Romano: I’m beginning to think that "ER” stands for “everyone’s retarded”.“ - ER
13. "Dr. John Carter: [Instructing his med student] Grab that penis and show it who’s boss.” - ER
14. “Emerson Cod: Future Me though, is going 'I told you so’ up one side of you down the other one… but Now Me is just gonna sit back and watch.” - Pushing Daisies
15. “Chrissy Snow: You know, if women ran the world there’d be none of these stupid wars! Janet Wood Dawson: Yeah! Stanley Roper: Yeah, all the countries would nag each other to death!” - Three’s Company
16. “Ralph Furley: This is a respectable building. NO ROMAN ORGIES!” - Three’s Company
17. “Sheldon: I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested!” - The Big Bang Theory
18. “Monica Gellar: Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that’s ours!” - Friends
19. “Ross Gellar: OK, how about Ruth? Rachel Greene: Oh, I’m sorry, are we having an 89 year old woman?” - Friends (on naming their baby)
20. “Steven Hyde: When Kelso’s the only one of us thinking straight, something’s wrong.” - That 70s Show