OMG!!! I see a shade called “OG Lolita” and it looks like the original formula!!! This makes me so damn happy. The original Lolita was my favorite! I hope this shade comes out in the studded kiss lipsticks too! No lie, I have been hanging on to a 5 year old Lolita lipstick because I can’t live without this color. Gross, I know. But the original color is to die for.
Iain is like my best friend. He comes over a lot. And he really loves hanging out with Sylvia (5), they’re like best friends. Which is kind of cool actually. He like saves her artwork and all that. They’re like really buddies. I hang out with him the most socially.
Beast You’ve Made of Me The Alteans once had powerful allies. Some were wiped out, and some fell. In hopes of regaining powerful friendships, the team land on a planet to search out signs of rebellion against the Galra. What they find instead are old acquaintances, court intrigue, and old wounds. Or: One time the universe conspired to make Shiro’s life hell
In celebration of the series this year we’ll be hosting another Ajin Week on July 24-30. It’s time we once again come together and appreciate this great manga.
How does it work?
Each day has certain prompts you can choose from. We thought of 3 topics for each day: 1) tarot cards 2) specific and 3) flowers. Feel free to combine these options or pick one. But remember, these are just suggestions. It’s not required to follow these prompts and neither is it an obligation. Post and work as you like! Fanfic, fanart, graphics/edits, cosplay, etc. are all welcome!!
24.07. Day 1: The Fool / favourite character / Lily
25.07. Day 2: The Magician / favourite quote / Marigold
26.07. Day 3: The Devil / favourite ship / Rose
27.07. Day 4: The Chariot / favourite friendship / Lobelia
28.07. Day 5: The Hanged Man / favourite headcanon / Tulip
29.07. Day 6: Death / favourite crossover (AU) / Rosemary
30.07. Day 7: Wild card / Anything goes / Pick your own flower
Once you’ve posted your work, use #ajinweek17 in the first 5 tags of your post in order for us to find it! All works will be accepted and reblogged!
If you want to participate, please read the rules!
tag your work with #ajinweek17
fanart, fanfics, graphics, edits, cosplay, etc. are allowed
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to message us! Please help us spread the word in order to have a great week! Thank you and have fun!
1. See it as something that is temporary. Even though it hurts now, it doesn’t mean it’s permanent. You’ll find other people who will treat you well – so be gentle on yourself and recognise that it will pass.
2. Learn to enjoy your own company. See it as a time to reflect on your life, and really think through what you want for yourself. Also, find different interests you can do on your own – and maybe try something different you’ve never tried before.
3. Spend time looking after animal. Pets are accepting, reliable and loyal. They’ll never hurt your feelings – and are good company.
4. Treat other people you meet really well (talk to people at the checkout, or smile at those you meet). That will likely result in a warm, friendly response – and will remind you that others still appreciate you.
5. Hang out with those who like the same things as you. If you’ve taken up a hobby or you like watching sport, speak to people you meet at these events. Even though you don’t know them, they are still good company.
6. Don’t let this bad experience hold you back. Keep reaching out to others, have the courage to take risks and eventually you’ll find someone who will be a loyal friend – someone that you like and who will treat you well.