I finally made it home after spending the whole day in airplanes and airports with a dying phone and terrible reception. As soon as the taxi dropped me off, I ran upstairs to my apartment, threw my luggage on the floor and went directly to my laptop to watch Not Today.
My initial thoughts:
2. Our baby Jungkook doesn’t really look like a baby anymore. At all.
3. I could tell that was Namjoon immediately from his walk. I love him to death, and he is probably the member that I would be most compatible with in real life…but he is so awkward in his movements. Bless his heart.
4. YOONGI! HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!! STOP MAKING ME FEEL THINGS!!!
5. I love it when they focus on one member than BAM! Other members jump into the shot.
6. I have a very hard time focusing on anyone else when Jimin is dancing. Is this normal?
7. Tae has the best facial expressions. Also… so pretty.
8. Hoseok really can’t stop himself from smiling. He’s got a pretty good mean face going on and then, whoops! He breaks into a smile for a second before going back to mean mugging for the camera.
9. I heard the complaints about Jin not getting screen time, so I’m trying to focus on him when he’s in the shot – but there is so much happening! I can’t concentrate!
10. Not a fan of the autotune part of the song. Hoping it grows on me later because everything else is stellar!
11. Dammit Jimin, why does my eye always go to you?!?!?!
12. I think I like this choreo, but I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and visually assaulted, can’t focus, I have no idea what is happening. Better watch it again!