Ok so I kno I’ve been gone fr quite a few days so to make up fr my absence here are some dumb headcanons I made w @egoraptorr and @delinquentrabbit:
- Jotaro isn’t the best at speaking English; fortunately, Kakyoin is so Jotaro tends to say something to Kakyoin first and then it’s up to him to relay it to the rest of the group.
- Jotaro tries to act cool and collected a lot of the time and it impresses many people. Kakyoin and Polnareff will bring up pictures or embarrassing stories; basically anything to take Jotaro’s cool factor down a notch or two.
- Josuke and Okuyasu are pretty sympathetic criers. So if Okuyasu starts crying, Josuke will start sniffling, and vice versa.
- Josuke can be pretty blunt on accident. He really means well, but sometimes, it’s too much. He made Okuyasu cry once.
- Narancia gives lots of handmade gifts for holidays and birthdays (which Bruno loves).
- Dio uses his followers to do his shopping, like for groceries or furniture.
- Jotaro acts like a bit of a dumbass when he loosens up around everyone during the Egypt trip.
- Somebody could be talking about how cool Okuyasu and Josuke are, and then look over to see Josuke with grapes up his nose and Okuyasu crying from laughter.
- Giorno could sit Fugo down with a cup of tea and ask him to vent if he needs to and Fugo would burst into tears.
- Okuyasu and Josuke tend to eat one sundae with two spoons. Koichi, if he’s with them, gets his own ice cream.
- Jolyne drew her dad a lot of sea life pictures when she was younger and Jotaro has every single one on display.
- Passione takes everyone in one car to somewhere and they allow Trish to play her music and 4/7 people in the car would be singing along (it’s Trish, Giorno, Mista and Narancia. Trish and Giorno tend to hum more, while Mista and Narancia belt the lyrics).
- Someone would ask Okuyasu to go ANYWHERE and he would get nervous, panic, and say he was going with Josuke instead on impulse.
- Mista buys everyone an ugly sweater each year without fail for Christmas.
- Diavolo is pretty jumpy. Noises like closing doors or things falling are enough to startle him. It happens when people tap his shoulder, too.
- Joseph is the absolute best story teller. Both Holly and Jotaro (although he’s reluctant to say) really enjoy his stories.
- Giorno’s actually pretty mischievous. So if Abbacchio’s clothes “accidentally” get bleached, he’ll pretend that he wouldn’t know what he’s talking about.
we hav more but they’re more crack fic-ish than regular headcanon
In smooth, hand-sculpted concrete, Frauklarer’s geometric planters are sure to impress the minimalist design lover in your life. For even more clean-lined finds, check out our exclusive gift guide on the Etsy Blog, curated by the style-savvy editors at Cool Hunting.